Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Christmas at the Movies: Trailers!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:44 am

OK, I might see about them later.

Yeah, maybe Violent Night does/is

I knew you were going to do Scrooged. Its one of the best if not the best. This is one of the reasons why I'm waiting on the top 5, its very hard to decide. Like Christmas Vacation I may elaborate on it further with a proper spotlight I do others :scbat: :scww: :scsm:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:22 am

Yep, top-5 is hard.

It's Turbo Mahn!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:59 am

Indeed. Another good one I might elaborate on 1996's Jingle all the Way :scsm: :scww:

Here is a couple things I gotta say.

1. I always thought since Batman & Robin in 97 (25 years ago this year) that Arnold's TURBOMAN was a precursor to his Mr. Freeze. COMPARE THE VOICES :scbat:

2. Remember I posted out a while back that Paul Wight was in Jingle All The Way and you didn't know that was him PB :?: It was a big deal on WCW Monday Nitro in late 96 when Hollywood Hogan revealed to The Giant that he got him a part in the film and he's like...I got a part in movie :? He was surprised about it. Well here it is :blaq:

That's it for now :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:34 am

I never really liked Jingle All the Way. I used to avoid it. It's never going to be my favorite, but I can watch it these days.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:44 pm

It's a Wonderful Life. That movie gives me anxiety. Particularly the part with the uncle and the money.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:05 am

I'll admit, I've never actually seen this movie. I caught maybe ten minutes of it earlier this year, and wasn't really sure what was going on as it was near the end. The only reason I really recall it is from the ads in comics back then.

Bonus Pinups!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:14 pm

Wow, Pb. You're building my watch list this holiday for me. :scsm: :scbat: :scww:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:17 pm

Making spirits bright 24/7!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:04 am

I see PB. Dang Acid :?

Great going with all of that, is all I can say is that is GOOD :scbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:16 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions