Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:14 am

My mom worked near a Woolworth's when I was really young. I remember getting baseball cards from there but not much else.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:55 am

That's great. I don't want to make a competition as it iS no far but My Grandma worked at one, the one on Cherokee street down the way from Judy's Superstore which was My fave location of the 2 Woolworths I talked about often.

TAKE NOTICE OF THIS SERIOUS POST BELOW :?

HOLY BATZ :o :shock: I don't think I ever saw that commercial before but I don't know if your gonna believe this or not but My Grandma actually ordered that FIRST Time-Life Enchanted World book :batshock: She was into that dark stuff and I don't mean just like read about it and watch scary movies I MEAN INTO IT...she knew how to read tarot cards and all that stuff. I had some scary moments now and then with her. She told Me lots of freaky stories too of her family. When I was a youngster she was careful what to and what to NOT show Me. She got that book wit the Wizard & Crescent Moon on the cover apparently seeing THAT VERY COMMERCIAL THAT YOU JUST POSTED :smgasp: commercial all them years ago. She NEVER, I MEAN NEVER wanted Me to look at it, she kept it away from Me till I was older and when I could truly understand stuff like that. Well, all these years later I took it from her room and "adopted it" as My own to go with My Mythological, Cryptozoological ones and all them I have in My collection :wwshock: It's a beautiful bleak book with a fantastic feeling cover.

I am not joking about this..I NEVER JOKE about this sort of thing. If your interested in it and seeing it I could showcase it in My Odds & Ends soon...Let Me know PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:02 am

Oh cool, how about that. Yeah, it might be neat to see some pics of it if you're up to it.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:15 am

OK good. Yes I am. Holy crap, just when I was talking about this a big thunder storm just came outta nowhere, I mean it was loud and strange too and the lighting is really bright...weird :? I'm gonna get to it. It will delay what I had in store for My Odds & Ends but this is a very welcomed delay however :batsmile: Be looking in My Odds & Ends soon, possibly today, it should definitely be up within a couple of days PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:36 am

Uh oh. A lot of horror movies start that way!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:28 am

Indeed they do :?

I never saw that Coke commercial before, that was cute and romantic ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:33 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:25 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:49 pm

I just seen that one on TV the other day.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:31 am

Time to make the donuts...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions