Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 MORE Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: 31 Days of Bloody Commercial Breaks

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:40 am

Hmmm, can't say I remember that one but it was so long ago.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:43 am

Huh, how about that. Oh I really like Elvira but I never saw that commercial however :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:04 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:58 am

Never saw that before :lol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:24 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:42 am

Can't go wrong with that spooky cereal :blhal:

You just saw My Daffy Duck's Quackbusters VHS in My Odds & Ends that I got from My classic local Target back in the good'ol days... well here is the bonus part of the VHS. WB did this stuff with Batman 89 too that I had already posted in your movie trailers topic, I loved that fun bonus stuff on VHS, more the better and companies went the extra mile then. I don't know if any of this is on the DVD or whatever but here is a cool commercial I always loved plus a great spooky Looney Tunes short :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:34 am

I want a Warners Bros. shirt.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:53 pm

Bonus commercial because I just saw this on tv again and always thought it was hilarious...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:30 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:43 am

Well go get one, I'm sure there's plenty available, maybe even them vintage ones you just saw too ;)

Oh yes, K-Mart was so great. I never saw that one before but it was fun. YES, I have seen just about all of Geico's commercials as they are funny but that one is arguably My fave of'em all. I have seen it many times on TV & YT but I saw it at the diner at Marcus' theater at least a couple times and on the regular showroom ones too, I may have seen it on the IMAX screen which is 50 x 50 screen. I felt kinda fortunate that they played it that I actually saw this commercial a couple years in a row when I used to go to the show. I think it's really done well, the setting is really superb :batgrin: Oh gosh Woolworth, they were arguably My fave of all. I never saw that one before but that was so good. I'm still working on a special Woolworth showcase, I'm looking to post it when I'm done with My Vintage Star Wars as it's kinda follow up, you'll see what I mean when I'm done with it :) Great ones PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions