Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:57 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:43 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:30 am

Thems were good. Amazing how Decay mostly faded out yet Rosemary was the one. Thorne was really cool but dang I loved Ariel. She was like the last of the great women. Since this was basically the last days of the Ruthless Aggression Era which I have always thought it was Attitude Era 2.0 with even ECW 2.0. Ariel was truly one of the best & hottest women in wrestling in the 2000s and really EVER :!: I remember seeing her in an interview as herself which is Shelly Martinez a while back at some wrestling event and saying that she's old and probably nobody remembers here or even knows who she (I hate that stuff :x is I'm like babe, you got to be kiddin' Me, how could anybody forget you :? I mean she was/is so stunning and quite entertaining :)

Anyway it's funny you posted this cause a few days ago she was on My mind as I always loved her, here is 2 of her trons :blbat:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:59 am

I remember her more as Salinas in TNA. I didn't watch much ECW after the first few shows.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:18 am

UPDATE: I just fixed her 2nd tron now, I don't know what happen and I guess you didn't notice it :?: Anyway that one is a way hotter one :batsmile: Yes, she was part of LAX for a while then she became herself Shelly Martinez where she dressed up as a simple looking voodoo latina.

OK, going back in time with Attitude Era. Here is the Ministry of Darkness. Its just not for the Undertaker, it's for all of'em cause they were great and amazing that King Mable was part of it under a new gimmick :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:34 am

Oh, I noticed the Mountain Dew. Just assumed it was a mistake, lol. Or she did the Dew.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:16 am

OK. Hah, maybe :lol: ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:31 am

Twisted Sisterz was a tag team of Thunder Rosa and Holidead. Surprised Holidead hasn't gotten a bigger run in Impact or AEW. The middle of this makes me think a little of Danny Elfman. Maybe you'll hear it.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:58 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:01 am

Yes, I heard the motif that is a bit Elfman-like. I have heard many composers that sound similar or put "nods" to each other or past greats in their music all the time.

I briefly followed them. Yeah, Holidead seemed like a jobber in AEW, shame :roll:

Here is the theme to the short lived team of the Unholy Alliance in the WWF!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc