Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Sara Lee & Antonio Inoki has passed:(

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Sara Lee & Antonio Inoki has passed:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:20 pm

I just found out that Sara Lee, the winner of WWE's 2015 Tough Enough has passed :( She was married to Wesley Blake. Amazing how many from Tough Enough lost actually went somewhere and the winner didn't :roll:

I knew this before a while back but just I didn't post it that the founder of NJPW and the first IWGP champ Antonio Inoki has died as well. He was ever My favorite but he was a true legend to pro wrestling :roll:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Sara Lee & Antonio Inoki has passed:(

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:45 am

RIP to both of them. I never really watched Tough Enough but I watched a ton of Japanese wrestling and Inoki was a big part of it.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:56 am

Wow, that was shocking. She was only 30. That was a good season of Tough Enough. I remember voting for her over Mandy Rose because everyone hated Mandy Rose.

Sad about Inoki, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who lived a fuller life.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:41 am

Indeed guys :roll: TE was pretty good in 15. Yes and the thing is Mandy Rose is the NXT champ now, Sonya DeVille made it big too and we know about Velveteen Dream.

Here's a strange thing. Sara Lee's husband Wesley Blake was brought up with Alex Bliss, she went somewhere and he really didn't. Sara married him. This year Bliss has sinus surgery, Sara dies because of sinus affection...what the heck is going on here :?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT