Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:46 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:42 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am

Ah yes, I loved that Vampiro & ICP time in WCW. That song was great. My Grandpa liked Vampiro but he loved the Brood and their music. I did too and in fact I think theme is one of the best.

Here is Blood Runs Cold. I really liked that, not as much as Dungeon of Doom but it was still good but the nWo stuff just didn't allow fun stuff like this to go on :roll: I like Glacier's Mortal Kombat-like theme. Mortis was awesome and keep in mind he debuted MONTHS BEFORE KANE :shock: Wrath's 1st theme was never released, I've been looking for the official version since 97 :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:44 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:26 am

Oh yes, Papa Shango was great and was pretty scary at times back then. You said about the Undertaker earlier. We can post him all day & all night but if it would be only once then it would be this one. This was My fave time of the Phenom with the silver mask. He wore it cause King Mable legitly broke his face in a botch on RAW in the fall in 95. The Undertaker looked so great and his matches & overall time was so fun here back then :blww:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:58 am

Yep, might be the best version of UT's theme. What was the reasoning for the mask? I didn't watch around that time.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:03 am

I loved Kamala, he was one of My faves :)

Oh, King Mable broke his face. Yokozuna was careful but Mable wasn't and he got major heat for it. It happen 27 years ago in 95 this month. At SummerSlam 95 he nearly broke Diesel's back. I loved Mable but dang he got really careless at times. Here is the clip. This was one of The Bulldog's big heel moments and Dean Douglas' sneak attack and like I had said about big men before...look at the size of these guys...gosh I miss the days when there was huge wrestlers like this! This is actually one of My all-time fave moments on Raw during a great wrestling year despite what people say.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:39 am

OK, first here is The Stalker" Barry Windham (Bray Wyatt's uncle) in 1996 if you never seen him before.

OK, nobody made a proper tron of his which is really a shame cause he was great. Anyway he wasn't that scary unless your talking First Blood/Rambo or The Hunted (Del Toro & Tommy Lee Jones - 2003) scary but I have always loved this theme the first time I heard it way back on AOL when the web was young. So I am posting this cause Jim Johnston made this so great. Nevermind this is a wrestling theme, close you eyes and imagine the forest & woods and there is Sasquatch/Bigfoot there and/or other cryptids...oh now that IS SCARY :batsmile:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 am

Nope. Never seen him doing that gimmick before.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:43 am

Ah the Demon, one of WCW's inspirations of great things in the late 90s. The Kiss Demon was great. I really liked Dale Torborg. His father is Jeff Torbor whom was a great MLB player & commentator. Jeff also had a brief baseball player gimmick too in WCW and is a trainer in MLB and his is married to Christi Wolf AKA Asya :!:

Here is Dan Spivey's Waylon Mercy. I loved him in 95 and his gimmick but it was so short lived due to injuries. At first he isn't scary but when he got in the ring and turned to his dark side oh boy and the looks he'd get on his face too :shock: He was like the Cape Fear character in a way. I mean would you want to meet this guy in a dark alley at night :? I don't know if you know this but Bray Wyatt's original gimmick just wasn't an inspiration of Waylon but also he had his total blessing to be like him! In fact Spivey told him and the WWE that he would be his manager but WWE never pulled the trigger as it would have been so cool to see Waylon Mercy back after all these years :roll:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc