Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:18 am

Yes PB, AEW theme's are getting better provided they stop using songs that isn't their own :roll:

I just posted My AEW All Out take, read it from the beginning please. Here is Jade Cargill's really cool theme. I love how it starts out :batsmile:

More later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:38 am

I'm really not familiar with the AEW composer Mikey Rukus but gosh he is good. He must have a big inspiration of WCW themes I mean Sting's theme is fantastic and continues where his WCW theme left off but oh man, I have a new fave AEW theme. it's the "Sunset In The Vice" which is Daddy Magic & Cool Hand Ange's theme. When I first heard it at Zero Hour it hit Me right away. It sounds like a classic early 90s WCW theme with that great guitar. Its something like Scott Hall & Kevin Nash and others used back then. Listen CLOSELY at the 44 mark, it's a tremendous guitar riff and sounds so much like an early WCW guitar and the whole theme sounds so classic, I have no clue how many times I've listen to this great music already...I love it :batsmile:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:38 am

I'd never heard of him before AEW but yeah, his stuff is great. And really fits the wrestlers. Like I said, I think AEW does a much better job with themes than WWE in recent years. It's one problem I have with Impact, and maybe they just don't have the budget, but their music sounds so generic.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:06 am

Yes, he is great and his themes do match the wrestlers. WWE's themes go back and forth over the course of a decade or so. Now if we're talkin' about the 80s & 90s then that's a different story. I really dislike it when they chose a rap song over instrumental, there is so much rap now, I so strongly prefer they type of theme I posted yesterday over that. I couldn't tell ya anything about Impact now, I haven't kept up with'em in years. I only really keep up with them & ROH thru AEW, really that's it.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:38 pm

I catch Impact once in a while. I DVR it but most of the time I might skim through it if anything. They did just announce the newest member entering the Impact Hall of Fame...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:46 am

Cool and congrats to Raven :!: His themes were great too!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:26 pm

Oh hey, wrestling can get in on the Halloween fun...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:01 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:44 am

Them were great especially The Boogey Man :!: My all-time fave spooky wrestling group, WCW's The Dungeon of Doom :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:16 pm

Nice choice. I'm hoping we can get through 31 days without having to rely on 10 different Undertaker themes, lol. We'll see.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc