Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:11 am

Here is Christian's "Blood Brother" theme. I loved this. It's on the the 4th WWF the Music album. I listened to this countless times back then. Shame that he didn't use this that much cause its a tremendous theme :roll:

More later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:51 am

Here is some classic WWF Coliseum Video music of the days I loved!

This one is My absolutely favorite. You cannot get any better than this sweet & fun sounding theme, gosh I love them days!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:40 am

Those classic themes are pretty cool. I think the '86 one is the most familiar.

Since we were talking about A-Dub else where...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 pm

AEW got this up really fast, it's almost like they knew who Danielson's surprise pick was ahead of time ;)

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:12 am

Yes, A Double should have been huge but after his horrific eye injury from Hideo Itami, it was pretty much over in WWE for him because after he came back he never beat Neville and didn't look that good when it came to status. He was great on 205 however and had a really great theme too!

How about that, maybe they did :? I hope he has a better time here. He should be champ at least once IMO. His theme is good and is quite expected to be like that and should fit him nicely,

So here the New Midnight Express from the Attitude Era. It was from the short lived NWA angle by Jim Cornette & Jeff Jarrett. I have expressed My love for this angle previously with JJ and company. It was one of My most favorite angles during the Attitude Era's entire existence. The New Midnight Express was Bob Holly & Bart Gunn. This was before the Hardcore Holly days as he was still a bit of Sparky Plugg but Bart was developing into the Brawl For All Bart and out of his Smoking Gunn persona here. The theme is edited from a live event and is quite rare but its pretty good!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:28 pm

Not a theme, but how can you not love this? Fuh everybody!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:20 am

Ah man, that's a classic and Piper should have sung a lot more than what he did :)

Here is Lex Luger's second theme in honor of today being the 4th of July/Independence Day! WWF's version of Stars & Stripes Made Forever (the cue not the team) is IMO the best ever, I loved hearing it so much way back when. Others such as Nikolai Volkoff & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and even Mark Henry has used this great theme as well. This was a great and misunderstood time. 93 was such a great wrestling year and Lex Luger's tenure as an American Original/ Made in the USA was very fun!

The Patriot is another one who was superb that went nowhere in the WWF. He was even more patriot than his predecessors. When we think of Kurt Angle we all know his theme but many forget or don't know where his theme originally came from. It was The Patriot's theme back in 97 in the last days of the New Generation and the very beginning of the Attitude Era :!:

More later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:03 am

Is there anything Piper couldn't do? If he were in his prime today he'd be the biggest name in wrestling. It's a shame he was always overshadowed and underappreciated.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:29 am

Oh so indeed PB, so indeed :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:37 am

Since I've been talking about 2K, I got a several custom themes & songs from the games that I like.

WWE 2K14

Phantom - Oh this one rocks so hard :!:

Brimstone - This s one of the best ever! It fits with customs of Kenny Omega and more!

More soon ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc