Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Classic Songs & Music Videos of Yesteryear!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Classic Songs & Music Videos of Yesteryear!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:25 am

Joey Lawrence debut album launched in 1993...it was bright and colorful and terrible....

Woah, indeed, Joey, that was awful. Gerardo called, he wants his look back.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:23 am

Gosh, I haven't thought about him for ages. I thought he was good, fine song IMO. Watching that seriously made Me go back in the early 90s and I like how the young women looked so good :batsmile:

Cool PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:01 am

Dance Mix USA! I have this album, its one of the best ever. If you want classic dance music of the 90s, this IS THE ONE FOR YOU! Technotronic was one of the best, I should post more of her songs too. I have listened to this countless times!

01 Technotronic - Move This
02 Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer
03 Claudja B. - Summer Of Love
04 Rozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)
05 Rage - Run To You
06 2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance
07 2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone

When you got sometime give this one a chance, it's all so fun :) More coming soon :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:05 am

Here's a little more dance greatness that I have always loved :)

C+C Music Factory - Things That Make You Go Hmmmm & Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)! This was so cool back then!

Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam & Get Up (Before The Night Is Over) - These were so fun!

Oh gosh this brought Me back to 1990, such great times. When your talkin' about timeless dance music IMO you cannot get much better than this :!: More coming soon :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:21 pm

Ha, actually just heard Things That Make You Go Hmmm on the radio the other day for the first time in ages.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:24 am

Well how about that :?:

Here is some ones that I love. I discovered Stone Temple Pilots in early 93 on MTV. I loved'em the second I heard'em. We talked about groups like Pearl Jam. Well, for a long time I thought Scott Weiland sounded like Eddie Vedder in a strange way with later on a mixture of Scott Stapp of Creed which I'll get to them in time because I liked them as well.

Plush was the first one I saw & heard. After this I had to get their CORE album which is a great one!

Wicked Garden, another great song!

I got more of'em coming soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:59 am

Here is a bit more of Stone Temple Pilots, such fun and great songs!

Sex Type Thing

Crackerman

I got a bit more of them before I get to some highlights of the MTV MVA 92 great songs...later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:25 am

More Stone Temple Pilots! I just love these!

Creep - Really good!

No Memory & Sin - Listen to that great guitar in the beginning, so wow classic 90s!

Where the River Goes - So fun!

Next up is some bonus from the MTV 92 MVA, until then...later
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:22 pm

STP put out some good stuff back then. It's a shame how it ended. I remember getting that CD. I was only 14 and because of Sex Type Thing it felt a little taboo. It isn't one of my favorite songs on the album, though.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:16 am

Indeed. Yep I just had turned twelve when I got Core. Oh yes, it was taboo, it still feels that way, I love them songs on the album :)

OK, here is GNR with Elton John performing November Rain at the 1992 MTV MVA plus with Dana Carvey!

More soon :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions