Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: Wrestlemania 38 is Tonite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:16 am

I see, you found out about that later. yep, that happens ;) WMIV was great! Cool Acid :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WM BACKLASH is TONITE!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 08, 2022 6:40 am

Well, her we are again, it's Wrestlemania Backlash :!: Here is the card plus maybe more!

Predictions? Thoughts? It should be a good one :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:40 am

I watched the Raw after Mania, and that's been about it. None of these matches really look that interesting. I hate the idea of Backlash, you just saw most of these matches at WrestleMania. "Hey, we just had these matches on the biggest PPV of the year, let's run it back and do them all over again a month later!"

It's a stupid idea from bad creative, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean PB. I was really interested in the tag title match because it was going to be a unification bout but they changed it to a 6-man. I hope Omos and Madcap Moss win, I don't wanna see them fall so soon. I hope Charlotte wins. I hope the Edge angle goes somewhere good. The rest anybody can win.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 09, 2022 9:46 pm

The event was pretty good. Here is a small SPOILER results. The rematch with Cody & Rollins was the worth the price of Peacock ITSELF! Cody won by holding the tights. It could have been the match of the year, it was terrific! OMOS is so awesome walking to the ring. The Omos match vs. Lashley was awesome, he broke out of the HURT LOCK! Thanks to MVP's cane shot, the giant won! Edge vs. AJ was great. Rhea Ripley was under the hood and attacked AJ :o SHE IS WITH EDGE & WAS WOW HERE :batsmile:

WMBK 22 - Rhea Ripley 1.jpg

Rousey beat Charlotte in a superb women's match. Rouse got Charlotte's 2 kendo sticks and looked like a JEDI OR SITH LORD, it was RADICAL!

Madcapp Moss defeated Happy Corbin ina cool match!

The Bloodline beat RK-McBRO in a pretty good match!

All in all it was a decent & fun event :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT IYH & HIAC this weeke

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:57 am

2 PREMIUM LIVE EVENTS THIS WEEKEND :batsmile:

NXT 2.0 In Your House is TONITE :!: I'm really liking the show, its getting to be as exciting as it was years ago really. I am not expecting Todd Pettengill this time around which kinda sucks, I miss him and during the IYH events in the 90s I loved it when he was there :)

WWE-NXT-In-Your-House-2022-1068x601.jpg

WWE Hell in a Cell is Sunday/tomorrow! Seems like they just had this event :? I think they tryin' to get the match in 2 times a year maybe :?: What is going on :batshock: I still can't believe Cody Rhodes is there and he's fightin' Seth Rollins in the cell :!:

Thoughts :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:38 pm

I think there's a 50.50 chance Bray returns tonight. Otherwise, I have zero interest in anything WWE these days.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:57 pm

Huh, amazing how Bray would even consider ten again look at Cody :? One would think he would be the last :|
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:03 pm

Eh, no Bray. Probably should've learned a lesson from waiting for CM Punk for seven years, lol.

Ow?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:23 pm

First off I'm a bit behind on NXT 2.0 so I did not watch NXT In Your House yet, will soon :)

Yep, no Bray, I'm not expecting him but who knows. I really wanted him to come back as Windham and be like his uncle for once :roll: Yeah, what a coincidence about Punk and WWE is IN CHICAGO :? Cody ripped his pec last Monday when he and Rollins fought. He decided to not get surgery and to keep the match on. I couldn't believe when I saw this of how horrible it looked. I've seen a lot of bad stuff but this was quite gruesome :? :roll: I don't know how he used that arm much less moved it. He did good, in fact he carried the match rather really well, finished it & won it. He beat Seth 3 times in a row :o

Here is a highlights video, ignore the loud music, the music has nothing to do with the match, these YTers :roll: Check out Rollins in Dusty's polka dots and Cody with the Bull Rope, I saw his daddy & Dustin in many of the Bull Rope matches before years and years ago!

Here is official highlights by WWE of that and the rest of matches. Owens finally got Ezekiel. I thought the women's triple threat was good, Becky has been and looking quite hot. Belair has too. Rhea is great with Edge & Priest! AJ Styles & Balor TOGETHER! The Omos & MVP handicap match against Lashley was fun too :)

I thought this was a decent but very simple Premium Event. One 1 HIAC match, NO women's HIAC match which is a shame. Since Sasha & Naomi is GONE from WWE for now its really a shame because I love Sasha and love it when she's in that match. Everytime when she get's something great goin', it never fails that something has to go wrong with her :x
Again, HIAC 22 was good and exciting. Again, the Cody & Rollins match is worth the price of Peacock by itself, they put on great matches and wow they already had a trilogy :shock: Money in the Bank is NEXT, it should be good!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT