Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:44 am

In honor of getting my laptop back yesterday....

Man, I really liked Fandango. Even the Fashion Police were fun. But when he beat Jericho at WM I thought he could've had a good run but it's just another popular character Vince failed to truly capitalize on like Rusev Day.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 24, 2022 5:57 am

Ah, The Bish aka Easy E...really apropos for your return PB ;) Yeah, Fandango had major potential and like you said, he was one that Vinnie Mac failed :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 25, 2022 8:30 am

Here is 2 themes from the early days of the Ruthless Aggression Era for 2 huge men that I thought were going places but their times were really bittersweet in the WWE. Amazing how the size really wasn't a factor. It was kinda the end of when the "big man" stuff was slowly becoming "not important" like it was years prior :roll:

Matt Morgan

Nathan Jones

More later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 26, 2022 1:13 pm

I always liked Matt Morgan in TNA. I always thought he could've had a good run as the World Champ but he wound up being just another guy TNA underutilized because of the Jeff Hardys, Jeff Jarretts, Booker Ts, etc of the world that they kept retreading.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 27, 2022 9:08 am

Good :) Oh indeed PB, indeed :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 30, 2022 10:22 am

Here is Megadeth's "Crush'em" :) It was to promote GOLDBERG in Universal Soldier 2 in 1999...I LOVED THIS back then :!:

Here they are live on WCW Monday Nitro in 99 :o

Amazing that Sting used Metallica (I already posted that a while back) and Goldberg used Megadeth...I love it :batsmile: More later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 30, 2022 8:16 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 31, 2022 6:49 am

Oh man, My Grandma MiMi loved Ember's theme :( Athena is back! Cool themes there PB :)

Here is Mine, its all gonna be The Wyatt Family!

Luke Harper had a good one!

Erick Rowan had a great one that was quite fun!

The Wyatts with Braun Strowman - This was so cool, too bad things were how they were, so underused :roll:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:55 am

Here is a little bit of Attitude with Steve Blackman...he should have been more in the federation IMO! What a great theme too!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:12 am

What does everybody Want :?: What does everybody Need :?: Head of course :? :lol: It's Al Snow, one of the most underrated wrestlers in history! He trained so many wrestlers and he also trained Dan "The Beast" Severn! You always, ALWAYS see about the 3 faces of Foley but NEVER...EVER do you do ever hear about the multiple faces of Snow...it has always irked Me to say the least. Here is his first weird theme!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc