Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I'm Lost (or 21 Days Later)

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

I'm Lost (or 21 Days Later)

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Well, as the old saying goes, **** happens. A couple days ago the screen on my laptop went all fritzy and turned pink. At first I thought it was just making a political statement or something like that time my washer turned my shorts blue and my shirts yellow, but apparently my screen is in need of repairs. The damn thing isn't even a year old, modern junk. Why, when I was a kid....

Anyway, fortunately it's covered under warranties and stuff but unfortunately the Geek Squad has to send it to Geek Squad Central or wherever it is Geek Squadeers gather, so I will be without my right arm for probably 2-3 weeks. While I can still type and respond to things on my phone, posting videos and GIFs and such is a little more cumbersome on a phone, so I'll probably mostly forgo such things for the foreseeable future.

So if it seems like I'm a little less responsive, it's because looking at threads on a 4 inch screen isn't quite as fun and typing with my fat, ape-like figures is also more annoying on a stupid autocorrecting phone.

But I'll try to respond here and there but if you feel like I'm not around or as responsive as usual, this is why. If anyone wants to take over the Dad Joke or Toy Commercial threads for the next few weeks, feel free to do so. They're pretty easy fish in a barrel threads and it might be fun to get a different perspective.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that to explain my lack of responsiveness the last few days.

Stay frosty.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: I'm Lost (or 21 Days Later)

Postby AcidDragon » Thu May 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Damn, that sucks, buddy. Hopefully it's not a big repair.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 12, 2022 9:44 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Damn, that sucks, buddy. Hopefully it's not a big repair.

What he said :roll: OK PB, now I know why :roll: I don't know about the Dad Joke one, I'm not very good at stuff like that but maybe I'll give it a shot :? Now the Toy commercial one, I had at least 1 in mind...we'll see ;) I'll be posting more stuff too, just catch up and reply to them whenever you can :)

EDIT: I did a dad joke even though I'm not a dad :? :o :lol: See how I did will ya ;)

PB, reply back here when everything is back to normal ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:42 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 24, 2022 5:51 am

Well I'm glad of that PB :) Easy E is a good example about being back :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 24, 2022 5:55 am

By the way, while on your hiatus I showcased 2 Star Wars specials in the Star Wars section...Super Star Wars Original Trilogy & Rebel Assault 1 & 2 plus some cool stuff in My Odds & Ends topic...make sure you see them from their beginnings...don't miss'em ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions