Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:43 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:This is a TEST! I thought he was going somewhere for a while and even though he won some titles, I thought he's be a top guy and remain one for a long time to come. He reminded Me a lot of Kevin Nash when he first started out.

That's all for Me today, more later :)

I think that was kind of partly what hurt him. I remember really liking his character and in-ring work but whenever I read about him, he was constantly being compared to Kevin Nash and a lot of people considered him to be a "bad copy" but in reality, Test's in-ring work was more exciting in my opinion but naturally, Nash had him beat on promos but Test was pretty green. Given the right coaching and advice, he probably could have improved greatly on the mic.

Speaking of passing too soon...
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:40 am

Indeed about Test Acid. Oh The Blue Blazer. I on purpose never posted his theme because I just didn't want anything to do with the character, it's been that way for a long time with Me :( His theme was really good however :)

I was waiting for the time to arise and so here it is, I never posted Owen Hart before that I recall so here is IMO THE REAL BEST THERE WAS, THE BEST THERE IS AND THE BEST THAT WILL EVER BE :!:

as a special bonus here is Owen & "The Anvil" Jim Neidhart when they were the New Foundation for a brief time in 91...note that the Heavenly bodies would borrow their theme when they would arrive in 93!

and I must post Yokozuna too, he & Owen were the best :(

That's all for now, more later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 01, 2022 9:29 am

So here is a couple from the last days of WWF Golden Era & the New Generation!

Papa Shango - He had a questionable debut at WM8 in 92. I really liked him. He was really cool! I have a story about him, maybe I will tell it later. He has a great spooky theme!

Salvatore Sincere - He was Tom Brandi & Johnny Gunn in WCW among other feds. Amazing how he went nowhere yet you got Tony D'Angelo in NXT 2.0 who is going places...really makes sense. Anyway, Salvatore was really good, a very underrated performer. His theme is actually pretty decent, I always liked since he debuted in 96!

Here is one WCW!

El Gigante - Before his was Giant Gonzales in the WWF, he was arguably even more awesome here, My favorite giant!

That's all for now, more later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 03, 2022 9:37 am

It's Fan-Dan-GOOOOO! I actually liked him. Shame he became silly later on, I thought his character really had potential to be a major player. Here is a collection of his first & second themes. Especially watch the 2nd & third ones, their hilarious :lol: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smlol: I remember I was LMAO when I first saw them back then in late 2012 - early 2013 :lol:

More later next time :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 06, 2022 6:52 am

Here is another version of JJ Jeff Jarrett's NWA 98 theme. This isn't the official version but its the best edit I have heard with HIS QUOTES FINALLY HERE :o

More later :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 11, 2022 6:48 am

Here is 2 of Vampiro from WCW...it was really cool then!

and here is his ICP theme :o

Gosh, I can't believe I didn't post this early :o

Pentagon Jr. - I just love his theme from Lucha Underground and his AWESOME Feud with Vampiro was so fun. Too bad he never carried it to AEW and his really radical ways too. I just this, I bet I watched & listen to this a 100 times since this video was made :batshock:

More later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 12, 2022 7:01 am

So here is Sting's 1999 theme by Metallica...their style had completely changed by 96 which I'll get to in the classic songs topic soon. I totally flipped out about Sting coming out to this song during this time. I was so euphoric the first time and I was like wow, Sting's coming out to METALLICA :o It was on WCW's cool Mayhem album! It's such a great song and Hetfield is very good here and this video shows you how darn cool of a time it was for Sting...it didn't last long like all cool things in wrestling but what a ride it was :batsmile:

More later :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 13, 2022 5:28 am

Since it's Friday the 13th here is...

Mankind's classic WWF 96 theme! When I first saw his vignettes I knew right away he was Cactus Jack from WCW & ECW. He was one of the last great gimmicks to enter the last days of the New Generation! I thought his new character was really far out...I mean pulling his own hair out from the roots and using the mandible claw and making his opponents submit by foaming at the mouth but really I thought it was somewhat grossly funny but I'm a big horror fan so I really liked it. Vinnie Mac was actually terrific calling his early matches :batsmile: Unbelievable he went after The Undertaker in his first feud and Paul Bearer betrayed him at the WWF SummerSlam 96 to be with mankind :o Shame it ended with the 3 Faces of Foley & the corporate stuff in the Attitude Era :roll: Also the theme is really good but it was actually a updated rehash of Friar Ferguson aka Bastion Booger!

To calm his inner beast he actually had an exit theme that was pretty good too.

That's all for today, more later :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 am

Here is JJ Jeff Jarrett's WWF theme after his NWA angle. He & Debra would both leave WCW. While I loved his NWA style & theme way better about a year prior in 98, this is a step up to become the JJ that would arise and become the standard for many years to come.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 18, 2022 5:48 am

So continuing off from the last update, here's one of the most crucial yet most notorious ones ever!

JJ Jeff Jarrett "The Chosen One"! Yep, He was "The Chosen One" of Vince Russo and it happen in 2000! This is were he got his power from and got the TNA beginnings for the future! His theme was pretty good but it wasn't My favorite, the 98 NWA one was :batsmile:

Vince Russo aka Vic Venom! He was "The Powers That Be" in 2000 :o As nuts, insane and everything as it was during this time, it was sure entertaining and IMO today's stuff doesn't compare to it which you could say that with just about anything in the pathetic era. Amazing how there's some realism to all of this and more now if ya know what I mean :? His theme song is an transpiration of Iron Man :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc