Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Wrestling Fantasy Warfare Returns: Spooky Edition!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Wrestling Fantasy Warfare Returns!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:14 am

Boy PB, thanks, this did bring a :D to Me ;) Finally the match happen :lol: Sounds very realistic to Me especially the commentators and the interference parts :) Really, really nice PB. I will come up with another soon :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Wrestling Fantasy Warfare Returns!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 04, 2022 6:52 am

So we all know the history of the Undertaker & Sting and the pathetic missed opportunities that they never had to fight each other in the WWE when Sting finally arrived in late 2014. Of course we could determine the fantasy matches in the recent WWE 2K games but sometimes great matches of epic proportions need a little more so here we go.

Now this is is going to be a OLD SCHOOL/CLASSIC showdown of WCW CHAMPION VS. WWF CHAMPION when they held the world titles in the early 90s of their respected federations!

Sting Blonde vs. Undertaker 90s 1.jpg

Now here is their trons, watch & study them closely from this time period...

Sting

The Undertaker

Sting Blonde vs. Undertaker 90s 1.jpg

NOW, who wins this champion vs. champion epic from the early 90s :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Wrestling Fantasy Warfare Returns: Sting vs. The Underta

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:17 am

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't let this one slide...I thought this would be the dream match of dream matches :roll: I made the match even more special since its CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION! I thought it was an AWESOME idea I came up with :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:58 pm

I've honestly never seen much of Sting from his surfer era so it's hard for me to write much beyond a chest pound and a Stinger Splash. I do think in the end the Deadman would come out on top, especially had the match happened in the WWE at any point after WCW went under.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:53 am

Shame PB that you missed a lot of his great stuff.
I think you be right about right about the outcome. Whatever it was from whatever era I'm sure it all would have been very spooky and exciting. Thanks for the little result PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Wrestling Fantasy Warfare Returns: Spooky Edition!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:46 am

So Halloween is over already (can you believe it?) but I got a late start on stuff and besides I'm a horror freak so spooky stuff is all year round with Me so with that being said here is not 1 but 2 fantasy match-ups :o

Blood Runs Cold (Glacier, Mortis & Wrath with James Vandenberg vs. The Brood: Gangrel and Edge & Christian. Now keep in mind, the Blood Runs Cold wasn't a group, it was a feud but pretend they all got to be a team for once. WHO WINS :?:

Blood Runs Cold vs. The Brood.jpg

Here is My first Women's bout :shock: Daffney Unger vs. Paige :!: Now I know you know PB how much I liked Daffney but don't pick her and be biased because of that...pick who you truly feel would win and yes, you can include Paige's Barbed-wired Baseball-bat she has there too if you want ;) So who wins this fantasy horror babe match :?:

Daffney Unger vs. Paige 1.jpg

I'm going to try and do these more often possibly 2 at a time now...we shall see ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc