Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Great WWE Purge Continues...Spring Cleaning '24

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues....November Edition II.

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:15 pm

Yeah, back to what you said about Ciampa. I don't know either. I must say I am really impressed with Breakker, just a darn shame he's " no longer a pup" but only known as the "Dog-Faced Gremlin" like his daddy now. Awesome he defeated Ciampa with the Steiner Recliner!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:40 am

Shane McMahon has been fired...he was just in the Rumble :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:57 am

That's a head scratcher. No idea how accurate it is, but if they're selling to NBC or Disney or whatever, I guess nepotism doesn't matter anymore (ask HHH). And yet, Ali is stuck...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:39 am

I guess family doesn't matter not much less a son-law. Thing is the vid said Vinnie Mac said that Shane was changing things and all of that when for many years is all I heard and read that guys like the Road Dog, Michael Hayes and company write the script for Raw and work hard on it all weekend and then Vinnie Mac reads it, tears it up only minutes before the actual show goes on air and they they have to play by scratch and go as they go. Now what they heck do you call that :o That's one of the reasons why Raw has been so awful for long long, it's because of Vinnie himself. :shock: Shane is released over something that we may not even know is true and Vinnie Mac has been doing that for years :!: Come'on with that hypocritical nonsense will ya :? :roll: :x
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:08 pm

A number of NXT 2.0 talent has been released. I have been really into it and now these guys have been fired!

Dakota Kai
Malcolm Bivens
Blair Baldwin (referee)
Harland
Persia Pirotta
Sanjana George/Vish Kanya
Draco Anthony
Raelyn Divine
Mila Malani
Dexter Lumis

Amazing brilliance :x Kai, Bivens, Pirotta & Lumis is really questionable, shame about them :roll: Unbelievable that they released Harland...WHY :?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 01, 2022 8:21 am

By the way...04/06/2022 Nash Carter, one half of the NXT Tag Team champions MSK, has been released from WWE after his wife Kimber Lee accused him of domestic violence. Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful broke the news of Carter’s dismissal.

This is rotten, I just hate stuff like that :x Apparently he didn't learn from Rich Swan :roll: Kimber needs to kick his @$$ HARD :!: Well, Pretty Deadly is the champs now, amazing how fast that was :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 01, 2022 11:49 am

Honestly don't know most of those names. Lumis is a bit surprising because he seems like the kind of character work Vince would like, and he's not exactly small either at 6'2". I guess Vince just doesn't want much from a "failed" NXT era.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 01, 2022 9:47 pm

Yeah where does his wife Indi go from here? "Failed" is right despite that HHH's NXT was way more popular than the main roster stuff for years and it was the same with Me even with 205 Live!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues...We Made Billions Edition

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:17 pm

WWE just made like a gazillion dollars merging with UFC so of course they need to...save money or something.

The other day a bunch of corporate suits were fired, today came the talent cuts. So far...

Mustafa Ali
Tenille Dashwood/Emma
Rick Boogs
Aliyah
Top Dolla
Riddick Moss
Elias
Shelton Benjamin
Dolph Ziggler

I think Dolph is the biggest surprised. He was criminally underused, but I'm actually happy for him. I think he's an asset to any roster in that he can make anyone look like a million bucks in the ring. If he went to AEW, or Impact, or the NWA, I think he'd have a pretty good resurgence. I would think Impact woul be best for him to ascend, but with his brother in AEW I could see him head there.

I always loved Elias' gimmick. I have an Elias World Tour shirt and I thought he was entertaining as hell. I always thought he could've been upper card, but WWE never seemed to give him that push. Same with Emma/Tenille Dashwood. She was great in Impact, but you can only go so far in the WWE with Charlotte, Becky, Rhea, Bianca, DON'T CLICK ON THE SPOILER UNLESS YOU WANT A POSSIBLE UPCOMING DEBUT RUINED
Spoiler:
Jade Cargill
, etc.

Shelton would be another guy that woud be a good hand on any roster. The rest I know of, but I'm not overly familiar with enough to comment on. Mustafa Ali was basically ruined when they connected him to that awful Retribution garbage.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Great WWE Purge Continues...We Made Billions Edition

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:05 am

Yes, I posted about TKO Holdings in My topic the other day, check it out. IDK about the releases but I knew they were coming, just didn't know who. Ziggler is really a shock, he could have been so huge. If he goes to AEW it would be interesting for him to join his little bro especially since he said how AEW was such a minor league or whatever he said compared to WWE in that tweet when his brother was finally getting somewhere. I'm not clicking that spoiler because I hate spoilers when it's something I'd really be surprised about but YT will probably have a darn thumbnail so :roll: That was such great news PB...not ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT