Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Yep and yes they did PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:50 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:15 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:41 am

Oh Mario movie toys and cool commercial! Yeah those looked good, 93 had a lot of really cool figures that I missed out on, maybe one day I can catch up to them :?:

Never had any Lone Ranger figures but gosh, them looked really decent and that commercial was nice. As I had said before when I showcased them in My Vintage Action figure Topic a while back the only Marx Toys I have is them 2 Dinos & the Nazi Soldier and other Soldier that I misplaced.

Good entries PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:48 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:55 am

Oh wow, I forgot about the commercial but boy do I know these glasses/cups. As you know My Grandma MiMi loved Garfield and I did too. I loved going to McDonalds and whenever I wanted to she's like we'll see if we can get them Garfield cups. I don't know if we got all four but We still have at least 2 of them in the kitchen cabinat, maybe one day I'll get'em out and showcase'em a bit, ya never know ;) Thanks for that one PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:59 am

Yep, I remember having those as well. These too (wish I still did).

I do have a couple of these.....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:16 am

I'm kind of sad that I don't have a cup of the greatest supervillain to ever grace the silver screen....

Also, was trying to find a commercial for these Slurpee cups. I loved getting these when I was a kid!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:36 am

Cool. Gosh, I don't recall them ROTJ ones at all, just a wee bit before My time I guess but really good. I kinda recall them Shrek glasses, cool too! I do not recall that Superman IV Slurpee, same thing with the other DC cups, it was right before I "digged" comic characters like that but really good.

Great stuff PB :)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Funny you did this one with Superman IV, I have had on My mind some ideas for new topics and this one I really wanted to do for a long while now and I believe you just green-lit the idea for Me so keep your thoughts on that till the time arrives :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:20 am

I had some of those Jedi glasses. I was always bummed as a kid there wasn't a Boba Fett or Vader glass. I was only 2 when these came out, but I remember a few being in the house. I wish they'd do promotions like these again.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions