Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:24 am

That wasn't Michael Hayes, that was Dok Hendrix! Coincidentally enough, I've been referring to Edge's current gaunt look a Homeles S. Michael Hayes, lol. Not sure what it is, but the hair and everything makes me think of Hayes.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Haha, well actually, weren't they calling him Michael Hayes by then? I could've sworn I heard them call him Michael Hayes in this one point where the Hardyz and Hayes were jumping another team and he was helping and I remembered thinking "What the? Why's Doc Hendrix here punching people?" and then hearing them call him Michael Hayes instead.

To quote the Handsome Doc: Wellllllll!!!! Here's the clip. It was actually easier to find than I thought. LOL. :smlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:37 am

Oh yeah awesome. I loved the Brood, too bad we got Mr. McMahon, Austin and the Rock shoved down our throats instead of that :roll: My Grandpa loved the Brood too. Oh I remember when Dok Hendrix debuted in 95, I was like, wait, that's Michael "P.S." Hayes from WCW, again another that got repacked that people wasn't supposed to know but did :roll: When he joined the Hardy Boys and I was like, finally, now he is back to his original name. That stuff with Edge is got potential but like so much of the past, it can never be duplicated and never have that same feeling.

OK, back to King Kong Bundy, yes, it is from the WWE LOW game.

Here is his Million Dollar Corporation theme from 94-95. I loved this time, Bundy was one of My faves and forget about Big E's "FIVE COUNT", Bundy was the originator of it and boy did I love it and his avalanche was great too!

Andre the Giant - Here is his awesome theme from the WWE 2K games and this custom tron is great :!: IMO it fits him so well! Too bad its only in the game and doesn't get the recognition it deserves. If you've never heard it before then LISTEN TO IT! I have played it countless times over the years :o It could easily be in a big budget film, since I love movie scores & classical music this was such up My alley :batsmile:

That's all from Me for now :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:36 am

Yesterday was the 25th Anniversary of ECW's first PPV 4/13/97 so I thought we'd get a little extreeeeeeeeeeeme today

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:58 am

Great choice PB. Oh I remember them days when ECW had their first PPVs!

Oh Tommy Dreamer, sorry Douglas, you left 2 times so you are NOT the "true" Franchise of ECW, Tommy was because like Sting, he NEVER left teh fed that made him a star till it was now more! Oh gosh I loved Kimona & his wife Beulah McGillicutty too!

The Sandman, I freaked out the first time I saw him way back in the early 90s coming out to Metallica's song cause I was already really familar with it for a long while by then. He was amazing!

Rob Van Dam was also incredible, he was Mr. Monday Night and loved his JCVD stuff too! He was superb!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:14 am

Since it's Easter I thought it was apropos to post these from the WWE back in the mid 2010s. I wasn't crazy about either one :roll:

Adam Rose - There was something about him I never liked :?

The Bunny - I must admit it was nuts seeing this happen :o

Now this is more like it, a hot crazy chick The Bunny from AEW :batsmile:

Happy Easter :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:28 am

Nice. I was thinking of Easter themes, totally forgot Adam Rose's bunny.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:35 pm

Thanks PB :) Oh I didn't, I mean he didn't the have impact like the Gooker but still IMO pretty memorable.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:00 pm

I haven't done one of these in a few days...

I really dug these guys, they were kind of like the American British Bulldogs with their body types. I was pretty bummed when Richards retired. But he's back in MLW and I've kind of hoped they get an AEW run it that tag division. I went to a ROH house show many years ago when they were still there, and we got there sort of last minute and by then their shirt was sold out. It was the only shirt I wanted at the time so I was a bit disappointed.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:48 am

Yeah, they were great. Cool you went to a ROH House show :)

Here is Mine for today, it's gonna be another Steiner day ;) Both are from the early 90s.

WCW

WWF

More to come soon ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc