Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Ring of Honor Supercard

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Ring of Honor Supercard

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:05 pm

The ROH PPV was really entertaining. Not sure how traditional ROH fans will feel about the results with a lot of AEW wrestlers going over ROH wrestlers. Some sweet surprises, but the best was the ending...

Spoiler:
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Ring of Honor Supercard

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:29 am

Hah, interesting. I really haven't kept up with this stuff much to honest due to many reasons :roll: I may check it sometime later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:25 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 08, 2022 11:02 pm

Looks great, maybe I'll catch up on'em :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc