Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Toy Commercials: We'll return after these messages...

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:25 pm

This is the first console I ever owned that was bought brand new at the store. It brought me hours of enjoyment for years. I still have mine to this day but it's in storage.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:14 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:05 am

Oh gosh. Please, no... Just kidding.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:24 am

Ah Furby, I thought they were cool. I never had one though but they were like updated Teddy Ruxpin for the 90s in a way. Amazing how popular they were and their quite expensive as I speak.

By the way, I said it earlier and now it's finished, I just posted My NES Collection showcase, go check it out and I also showcased some great St. Louis books in My Odds & Ends topic as well, go check it all out when ya can ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:19 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Oh gosh. Please, no... Just kidding.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:52 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:04 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:31 am

Wow PB, there's some classic stuff here today :o

WCW/nWo Revenge - Oh man this was one of My most fave games ever :!: You saw earlier I showcased My strategy guide so yeah, this was kinda huge for Me back then. This is THQ's second major game for the N64 (WCW/nWo World tour was the first) and it's engine was new at the time and it helped make today's WWE 2K games. WWF would get them to do their games till they went went out of business hence 2K. EA would do WCW's final games. One day I gotta showcase My N64 WCW & WWF games!

I wasn't really familiar with that Micronauts by Mego but gosh that looked fun :)

The Millennium Falcon - oh man, that was so classic. This came out too early for Me as I wasn't even born yet :o So I didn't the figures till ROTJ with some ESB here and there. This was wonderful, Kenner did a great job there and the scale seemed nice. The compartments and stuff looked good too. I have Chewie & Solo but Mine are slightly different. I love how cool that commercial looks and how the kids are in the backyard with the trees, blue sky and all that :)

I'll do a bit for today ;)

Here is a cool commercial of a hint of what I got. I have that Solo, Storm Trooper & Biker Scout plus Wicket :) I do have Leia but she is Boushh.

Not sure if you knew about these, Kenner made Micro SW in the original lines as well and I have some of them and while I have misplaced a bit, their still great overall. The figures were actually METAL and heavy for their very small size :shock: The only one I have from this commercial in the Hoth Ion Cannon Base.

Now, I'm sure you knew Galoob did SW Micro Machines. They are actually much smaller than the Kenner micro ones if you can believe that :? :batconfused: :wwhuh: :smgasp: I have a big SW MM collection and I do have the Micro Machines Millennium Falcon, its a beauty. Really I had as much fun with them as I did with the Kenner & Hasbro figures. I stopped collecting them in 96 but off and on I think about getting some of the ones I missed before Hasbro took them over from like 96, 97, and 98.

I have all of these heads, they are awesome, I just loved the diorama and scene possibilities and the way they looked :)

I will showcase these in time :)

That's all from Me for today PB, hope you liked it ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:49 am

That Hoth World looks familiar. I do kind of remember the smaller figures, though I was never a big fan. Even things like MASK, were too small for me.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions