Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:22 pm

No but you get a toque which is a wool cap with a pom pom at the end of it.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:23 pm

Lol, we were just talking about toques when my wife commented none of the players in the outdoor game was wearing one!

A toque and a Canadian tuxedo.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Oh, this is a wrestling theme thread so I'll throw this out just to stay true.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:22 am

You know, I never even heard of that term "Canadian tuxedo" until recent years. lol.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:28 am

It might be more iconic outside of Canada but it is basically a denim jacket and denim jeans.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:18 am

PB - Well, since you saw the Blade Runners, you know Sting wasn't a rip off of the Warrior, they came up together :)

ONS - do you have your own entry here that hasn't bee posted yet :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:23 am

Yeah, I know that now. It's funny they both wound up with similar paint jobs, though.

Here's one today for the Bad Guy!

I know this is just themes, but I don't care, I'm putting this in here too just for the sheer talent in the ring (but no, that's not Lord Steven Regal)!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:33 pm

Indeed and to follow up on your's PB...

I can't believe he's gone. I posted the first one earlier but darn it, I'll it again for him :cry:

The Diamond Studd - In the WCW in 91 is really the first time I saw him with DPP. When he became Razor in the WWF in 92 I was like he is an upgraded Diamond Studd :)

Scott Hall's return/debut in WCW that started the wrestling war like no other and TRUE Attitude era!

and here is his two nWo themes!

I will miss Scott Hall :cry:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:54 am

So moving o from a very sad day yesterday, here is 2 from Me...

Adam Bomb - I really liked Brian Clark, shame he never as high as he should have. Here is his WWF heel & babyface themes from 93 - 95!

That's for now, until later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:02 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc