Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:05 am

Ah, Ted was great, should have been world champ at least once :roll: The Road Warriors NWA theme, gosh the NWA/WCW days were tremendous then!

Since I hadn't posted in a couple days, here is bit for today!

Ryback - He could have been the one but Cena had to bury him too. It didn't help that the crowd was chanting Goldberg to him when he wasn't a Goldberg wannabe. Now Goldberg has been around for years and Ryback hasn't, what a wasted opportunity and everything :x Shame about the whole deal :roll: He had a great theme!

Curtis Axel - Another one that just failed due to complicated matters. I mean the guy has talent but even i saw he wasn't as good as his daddy and his theme is basically an updated version of his but it's great however :!:

RyBaxel - They teamed up and became a cool team with a new combination theme of the two, it is so weird yet catchy and sounds really cool!

Mr. Perfect - Ah, long story short. Ryback & Axel were best friends in real life and he knew Curtis' father Mr.Perfect very well. So their team became an inspiration in honor him! I loved Mr. Perfect, he was one of My faves and had great feuds and held the IC title a long time. Shame he never was a world champ :roll: He was truly a great wrestler and a fantastic talent :!:

That's all I got for today, until later :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:43 am

Oh, shell yeah!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:09 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:34 am

Shark Boy & Curry Man - Oh good stuff there :o :lol: ;) 3MB :roll: I actually liked 3 Count, they had the moves and the music :D

Here is some from Me for today :)

WWF

Hercules Hernandez - I loved his theme, one of the best. Shame he was never a champ

LOD - Oh it was awesome when they first appeared in the WWF!

Truth Commission - I loved this team, shame it went nowhere and disappeared fast :roll:

WCW

The Skyscrapers - Oh boy, it's The Undertaker & Waylon Mercy, I mean Mark Callous & Dan Spivey! They were awesome :!:

Road Warriors - This is when they returned to WCW from Japan in 96. This theme really got around, the WWF used this for a video package for Yokozuna back in 93 :o It's a great one however :)

That's all I got for now, until later ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:44 am

I always dug Hercules Hernandez. Thought he was criminally underrated back in the WWF. Should've at least had an IC run. Nick Comoroto reminds of him a bit, so I'm always hoping he'll get more TV time on AEW.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:26 am

Cool. Yeah, he should have and yes, he reminds Me of him as well.

Here is Mine for today.

"The Texas Tornado" Kerry Von Erich - Oh we were so thrilled he landed in the WWF. He was great and his theme is pretty good too. My Grandpa loved him and was very sad when he died!

The Repo Man - Oh he was funny, great theme. I knew he was Smash right away back then!

I.R.S. - Since he never did have a proper theme - here he is. I liked him, another great one! Amazing he is Bray/The Fiend/Windham's father :o

That's all for today until later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:53 pm

Re-re-re-re-Repo Man! Lol. Good stuff.

In honor of my forthcoming Toon post, I know we talked about him elsewhere before, but here he is again...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:07 am

Glad you liked that one. Oh Outback Jack, glad to see him again and yes I saw why you chose him ;)

Here is Mine for today which is all WWF.

Crush - Since I did Repo Man I had to post his former partner. Unlike Repo, they actually acknowledged who he was at first even though it was obvious with his name but he looked so different compared to Demolition Crush. Shame Crush never got the big time spot like he should have had. He had a great theme :!:

Papa Shango - He was great and I loved his theme too. When he first debuted in 92 I was liked that's the Soultaker from the USWA :o

Tatanka - I liked him too. It was amazing seeing his debut match (as Chris Chavis) in person :shock: His theme is good. Shame he was never a champ nor went for any titles despite being undefeated for over a year :roll:

The US Express - As a bonus and kinda a continuation from yesterday. Here is I.R.S. or rather Mike Rotunda and his brother Barry Windham (yep, the Fiend's daddy and uncle). This is an actual match but just listen to the first minute...it's A Real American! See, how that is...even Hogan's theme isn't original :batconfused: :wwsmh: :smheat:

That's all I got for now, until next time ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:27 am

Yeah, it surprised me to find out Hogan's song wasn't originally his. But the WWE has been doing that for years. Look at Kurt Angle.

How about some modern Impact in honor of the PPV tonight....

Kind of crazy Jean Pierre Lafitte is still around....

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:19 am

All cool but I haven't been keepin' up with other feds really much lately. I did keep up with PCO however, I just liked him throughout his career. I loved his Jean-Pierre LaFitte gimmick. Yes, it is indeed crazy he is still around :o

Here is Mine for today.

"The Narcissist" Lex Luger - This was great, didn't last long. Amazing he became the next Mr. Perfect and Hulk Hogan in the same year and really went no where. Had multiples titles chases but never held a championship, not even KOTR :roll:

"The Supreme Fighting Machine" Kama - After he was Papa Shango, he became a fighter! I really liked this, this was My fave of his gimmicks, even more than the Godfather! I just liked the 80s/90s street fighter type he was. His theme was good a dn oliemyou said, they reused so many themes, Too Cool would use this theme when they were Too Much :shock:

Barry Horowitz - After many years in the WWF, he got his first win and it came in 95 when he beat Skip/Chris Candido :o He actually made kinda good for a while, never went anywhere but he got a lot of attention for a long time. His theme is ok.

I have some more in store for later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc