Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: Final F4WNL!!!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: ECW - OSTM Figures!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:07 pm

The Weapons: Now is the some of the weapons with the Ring but they also came is accessory packs and I believe I got 2 packs but not sure of that however.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:07 pm

The Cage: Yep, there's the cage, it's very similar like the one they made for WCW. Note the weapons in the ring with Justin Credible &amp; Tommy Dreamer!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm

SPECIAL GALLERY!

The Copyrights: Love'em!

The Blister Card: I could only locate one of'em and that was the one that was of Nova's and note it looks great as I cut it and ripped it open like most people do (stuff like this serves as great backgrounds, why don't people do this more often?) and also the TRU price tag @ 4.99. I have always loved the graphics of these with the cool, 3D barbed-wire on the front and the dark tone colors on the back especially the blue logo of OSTM. Now there is no bios here but we'll see about that in a tiny bit...

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:08 pm

ECW Insert Cards: Oh yeah, they came with inserts and collector cards. I got a cool WCW/nWo case at My local Schnucks. I saw that there and had to have it and thought it would be perfect for My ECW inserts!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 pm

So I got a photo book and made it into My own custom ECW card book...

and here they are in alphabetical order with some exceptions, take a gander at this awesome gallery I have put together as this has always been one of My most prized and cherished wrestling items in My whole collection :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Scale: As I mentioned before, these figures are in scale and are real heights with each other that I love!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Scenes!

Yep, RVD &amp; Sabu! I Loved Balls & Axe when they were a team and fighting each other! Justin & Rhino together Raven &amp; Dreamer in one of the most biggest feuds in wrestling history!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:10 pm

ECW Championship: Here is Rhino with the belt because he was last ECW World Champ ever!

Comparisons:

Here is some of the WCW ToyBiz &amp; ECW OSTM side by side to note the differences!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

OSTM &amp; Jakks: Now this is a very imperative feature. Here is the ECW OSTM figure of Chris Candido along with his long time girlfriend (until his shocking death) of Tammy "Sunny" Sytch (I loved Sunny back then in the 90s!) that was made by Jakks Pacific. Surprisingly the WWF figure fits in to a certain extent. Unfortunately OSTM never got the chance to make some of the hot babes that was in ECW such "The Queen of Extreme" Francine and Dawn Marie but at least it was possible to be fit in the former "Bodydonnas" together in figure form cause I have have always thought they were the most underrated couple in wrestling :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

OSTM &amp; ToyBiz: So here is a size comparison of them and it's pretty decent, I put Douglas, Bam Bam Bigelow &amp; Chris Candido when they were the Triple Threat in ECW!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles