Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

TV Guest Stars or Hollywood Goes Hollywood Edition

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: TV Guest Stars or That Time HHH was on The Drew Carey Sh

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:42 am

I never watched Hunter or BATB and had no idea that Big John Studd was in them for a short time :o He looked great! That would be something else to to see a robber that big, in fact you never see a "big" robber like that in anything :? Yes, I was very sad that he had died. I remember when I found out, it was before the web in a pro wrestling illustrated magazine. It showed him training Ron Reis who would bcome the Yeti and Big Ron Studd in WCW. BJS was one of a kind, I loved his feud with Andre and how he won the 89 RR. He was truly a unique big man. That gif you posted of him against Akeem, ah man that was incredible! He could handle him quite well, as much as Hogan could and Akeem was 6-9 and 450! :!: You don't see guys and matches like this any more and I loved that stuff :roll: Great joke by Heenan :lol:

Yes, it did serve a decent "letting us know" type of deal with Heenan & Gorilla instead of him just disappearing like sometimes it happens.

I was very surprised about this one PB, can't wait to see what they next one is :batconfused: :wwhuh: :smhuh: :?: ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:25 am

Well, here is when Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Flair, Vader & Sullivan all appeared on Baywatch! It was like a real life thing cause they all played their-selves and Hogan was the WCW Champion as Pamela says! This was in January 96! It was a big deal then. It was still when the Mega-Maniacs was feuding with the DOD & The Horsemen, Vader was already gone from WCW and he was ready to enter the WWF Royal Rumble 96 :o

As a bonus, here is the scene that was Nitro!

EDIT: Just a little while ago i remembered that Tom "Tiny" Lister jr. aka Zeus whom was one of My most favorite was on many shows throughout the years including Matlock which i really liked that show.

Well, that's all I got, I was like, I don't got much more, is all at the moment I can come up with is the WCW Bash at the Beach Baywatch and Zeus on Matlock and others. Hope you liked it. That's it for now PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:46 pm

Can't say I knew Zeus got around that much, unlike Hogan, lol. I never really watched Baywatch, so it's surprising how many wrestlers actually appeared, though I guess if you're looking for people who look good in speedos then wrestlers is a good place to look.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:24 am

Wow, that was cool, I totally forgot about HBK on BW. Amazing how BW had both the WCW & the WWF champions on in the same year :o

Thanks for reminding Me PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: TV Guest Stars or That Time 3rd Rock was from the Chyna

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:39 pm

I haven't done one of these in a bit, and the longer one I've been meaning to do I haven't gotten to yet, but I wanted to keep the thread alive, so here's Chyna on 3rd Rock from the Sun. Never really watched the show, kind of found French Stewart too off-putting to watch, so can't really say much about the series.

RIP Joanie Laurer. It's a shame she'll probably never get in to the HoF.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:25 am

Oh I remember this. I used to watch this show a bit. I actually found this funny at times. Poor Chyna. You know how much I loved her when I spoke of her earlier. She was magnificent and the total package. I know I've said how much I liked Sunny back then too but Chyna was really the one, she was truly OOAK :( Gosh she made a hot & sexy cop :o To think HHH dumped her for Steph and for power and really, I mean really, what did that get him :roll: Is that did was moments here and there and some fame and money and then it all came down like NXT for an example.

I've never been like that nor will I ever, I will take love and attraction over fame & fortune ANYDAY especially if it was somebody like Chyna :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

TV Guest Stars or That Time the Big Boss Man was exonerated?

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Haven't done one of these in a bit, and just remembered when I first saw this way back when Ray Traylor was accused of being a bank robber...

RIP Ray Traylor

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:55 am

Wow, that was somethin' else :o I'm not sure if I saw it then but I probably did because My Grandma MiMi loved that show, she knew all about Walsh and told Me the whole story about him, kept up with the serial killers and everything :shock: Amazing when you see clips of the wrestling era then compared to now and know how things were then, makes ya miss it or at least it does Me :roll: Really cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:45 pm

So this actually happened...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:45 am

Obviously this is before Y2J. Kidman was out of The Flock and Disco was still Disco.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT