Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Survivor Series is To

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:55 pm

I am curious to see Becky vs Charlotte and trying to figure out how much is a work vs a shoot, I wasn't completely convinced it was all a shoot until Ric got involved. But who knows. I wonder if Charlotte wants out to go to AEW. It wouldn't surprise me. The rest of the card? Yawn.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Survivor Series is To

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:23 am

Nah, I don't think she'll go there, I think Vinnie is got a crush on her :lol: Anyway, I don't know, this may have been half & half or real life scenario put into story-line like other ones in the past.

Anyway, the SS was an OK event, great & competitive in some aspects but kinda displeasing in others. I got so sick and tired of the 25th Anniversary of the Rock. If he would have only stayed as Rocky Maivia :roll: Oh they just had to show the SS 1998 in My home town of St. Louis. I remember that time like it was yesterday. They really didn't have a big babyface then and the Rock was really a fan fave and then he turned corporate in the main event of the title tournament and joined the Corporation thus spawning Mick Foley's babyface turn. I absolutely hated this moment and heel turn as it changed so much for the future, every week it was the Rock this & that and Vinnie Mac this and that and then about 2 and half years later he left :!: :!: . It was one of the worst times ever in St. Louis IMO. Amazing how he is such a huge deal in the WWE yet really wasn't around that long, just for a short period of time as he sold out to Hollywood and was gone for about a decade or so after this :x

Oh and don't get Me started about the Cleopatra's Egg that was given to Vinnie from the Rock at SS 2021, anything to promote a darn movie of his :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: NXT War Games is Tonite!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:15 am

The card is lookin' good :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:38 pm

My only interest is what Johnny Gargano does after this as he reportedly extended his contract an extra few days just to get to this PPV and he's a free agent after. I can't imagine he stays with the WWE.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:10 am

Huh, unless he can still be in NXT I don't see Johnny Takeover going anywhere :!: :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:24 am

I must say, NXT 2.o's first PPV was decent. I gettin' used to the new look, new talent and everything else. Here is My brief thoughts of the vent as a whole.

OK match, amazing how Duke can look so impressive yet lose. Gonna be interesting to see his new shaved head!

Imperium won, glad their the champs still but why did Von Wagner attack O'Reily? Wagner seems so dense sometimes :?

Why are they teasing to trash the Cruiserweight title? It was HHH's other baby after-all which is a good reason there :roll: Strong did good as usual and still the champ but hopefully the belt will mean more as 205 is nothing but a wasted show now with heavyweights there :smsmh:

Oh the women's War Games match was terrific but I cringed about Cora Jade. Jade is really cool, I hope she goes somewhere in the future. I thought Gigi & Kai was great and many spots were clever. I loved the weapons! All of the women looked decent and was very exciting! The babyfaces won thanks to Gonzalez & Jade :!:

Now the men's war Games match was great too, many clever spots there with the weapons and such. I was most looking forward to Breakker & D'Angelo in the match and wow they didn't disappoint Me at all! The 2.0 heels won and I am glad of it!

I thought it was cool, can't beat the price of Peacock! I'm very glad Mandy Rose is the champ, I really like her & Toxic Attraction, IMO their one of the hottest women stables to come around in a long while. The theme was old school versus new school. Black & Gold vs. 2.0. Gonna be interesting to see how all of this plays out soon if its done correctly :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Wrestlemania Package!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:27 pm

I got this from Peacock. Even if everything was fine within the world I still wouldn't want to go. The huge crowds, the parking and all of that...no thanks...I'll save a ton of money & frustration via Peacock :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Day 1 is tomorrow!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:07 pm

Looks to be good, gonna be something to see what Heyman is gonna do!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Every time I try putting on Raw or Smackdown for even a couple seconds I realize how little I care about any of it and change the channel.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:01 pm

I know, shame :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT