Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: BRET HART RETURNS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Seth Rolls ATTACKED + Mor

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:06 am

Yeah, I hope they chat with him good :D Actually when I watched Raw, there was a short second of him getting attacked from the tron area but they quickly cut it off and the commentators were doin' the usual "who the" thing but obviously they didn't know and I'm sure Vinnie Mac was screamin' in their ears to shut up about it as they quickly said about how Rollins just beat up Ballor and it was like the incident never even happen :o It's always like that but what can ya do :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Seth Rolls ATTACKED + Mor

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Wow, NXT War Games is lookin' good!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Jerry Lawler's COMIC ROOM

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:17 am

Just watched Talking Smack, I took a quick pic of The King's comic room, thought I'd show it here :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Merry Christmas :scbat: This was actually great and really one of the only funniest moments in the entire decade in WWE :roll: It was in 2012 :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Just finished Raw Talk, check out Jerry's comic room again :scbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:34 pm

That's why he's the KIng. Or maybe this table is the King now?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:26 am

That is amazing, Jerry at 72 and Bully is 50. Just amazing!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Stephanie RESIGNS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:50 am

First off let's post all current news and happenings in this one as well :)

Stephanie McMahon 1.jpg

Well you just saw it. Vinnie Mac is back and the HHH era seems to become at a stopping halt before it really began :roll: Remember when I said recently in My PPVs spotlights I said that it's very hard o believe that Vince is gone as I can still imagine him yelling in the commentators eras telling them what to say and all that all that like he's done for years :!: Well the thing I never once truly believed he left in the first darn place, it was basically a temporally leave in body but in influence was still there. I mean did anybody actually believe he really left and would be gone for long :? :o Now let's see how WWE is going to be since HHH is going to have step down now but I'm sure it's still going to an exciting times cause it's Royal Rumble season :!:

REMEMBER, anything WWE & NXT news worthy or stuff you want to talk about/show in this era post it here ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Stephanie RESIGNS!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:28 am

Been saying it for years, Vince will die in the gorilla position. Didn't Steph resign before VKM left and then only came back after? I haven't watched in months, I might flip Raw on for a minute or two but then I realize I just don't care about any of it after all these wasted years, I'm just indifferent to the product. And now they're having a match at the Rumble based on a Mountain Dew drink? Lol. It's just too hokey.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - Current Eras: Stephanie RESIGNS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:19 am

I know you have and yes they are. You could do it in the WWE 2K games but you can barley see anything so IDK how it's going to be in real life. MD has been a sponsored for WWE for a long time and their finally milking it :o I have no idea where this Uncle Howdy angle is going either. The RR should be good and I'm sure it will either give you a huge tease at where their going or what they want you to think their going like when Nakamura won and then lost at WM. We shall see.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT