Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

It's You and Me and the Bots Make Three....

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

It's You and Me and the Bots Make Three....

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:52 pm

Where's everyone? At this point I might just get BrandonDaCollector's number so we can talk on the phone and cut out the middle web since it's really just the two of us posting anything.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: It's You and Me and the Bots Make Three....

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Hey guys, I still check in but just a really volatile time for me at the moment. But like I said, I'll keep this place running even if there's only one person posting. Ha.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:21 pm

Hope it's nothing serious, AD.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:15 pm

Acid, I have been wondering where the heck you've been, I mean you've been MIA for a while now. I hope your situation ok and join us regularly like you used too cause it seems like everybody else just abandoned the board for whatever reason which is really a shame because this please used to be rockin' :roll: Could you tell us a bit more so we know why you have been gone for so long either here or via PM? Your choice, if it's too personal then we understand. :)

Well PB, I know you are doing your best to keep things good here and I have been trying to keep things going and exciting here, I don't know about the phone # part however :?
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:18 pm

Chain letters?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:27 pm

No fan mail :lol:

Hah, that reminds, back in 96 there was a British boy, he's gotta be My age by now which is 40. I responded to his question in the WCW magazine back in 96, 25 years ago this year :o We talked to each other via regular mail, it was before the e-mail stuff was full blown. We used to talk wrestling but after a while I had to say good bye to him...can't remember his name nor any of the subjects. Funny how things trigger your mind :o :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:39 pm

Did I mention I'm a Nigerian prince?
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:49 pm

Nope :? EXPLAIN :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:04 am

Well, you see, I am a Nigerian prince, but due to corruption in my home country all of my estate and riches are tied up, but if you would just forward me a small amount I can begin the process of getting my estate released and in turn I will reward you with a hefty bounty once it's free.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:12 am

:roll: :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions