Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The AEW Thread

It's All Elite Wrestling, and you know what that means. Inside it's All In for a superkick party. Double or Nothing, it's Dynamite!

Re: The AEW Thread

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:56 am

I see and thanks for that info PB. I do agree and its just not an epic as it could be when they do it that way. Who? I was surprised about that. I guess Chavo is done with AEW? Shame, I was hoping he'd have at least 1 return match.

Oh and I am looking forward to Sting vs. Tully, I hope it happens and I do hope it is one on one and done right, that has such potential I mean its over 30 years in the making :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:05 am

Not sure whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That Sting/Tully match would be a a good time for Andrade and Flair to get involved. Andrade vs Darby, Andrade vs Spears, Andrade/Flair vs Sting/Darby.

There's some weeks where they've taped Dynamite, Rampage, and the next weeks Darks in the same day, that's why the crowd seemed kind of dead on Rampage. That's a hell of a long show.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:42 am

Maybe, it could happen, things are lookin' like they are, don't they :? That would be very cool!

Yeah, I figured they taped it all that same night cause I see the same people in the crowd.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:48 am

By the way, I know what your talking about taping, long ago WWE used to do that taping Superstars before RAW and Main Event before Smackdown and 205 Live after SDL. Sadly Superstars has been canceled years ago, ME is still ongoing as far as I know and 205 is a disaster and it's taped after the NXT takings or atleast it was.

By the way, good matchs that could take your money :lol:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:31 am

Watching the Dark shows, the second one is from Universal Studios, reminds of WCW Worldwide when they had it there in the early & mid 90s, it was really fun times then.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Oh, that started this week? Will have to give that a look.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:38 am

Gotta get goin' so I just wanted to hurry up and say just got done watchin' Dynamite. Real short, Cole's whole seg was great, poor Kazarian. Loved who the crowd was about it. MJF better watch out about that stuff he said about Pillman beyond the grave, he might jinx himself to say it mildly. I love Jade, that was great match. Loved the Darby & Spears match and FTR, Sting & Tully, all great stuff. Wow, Omega & BD! Piece of $h!t Callis by the crowd :lol: Cool seg with Punk & Team Taz! Is it Me or is Mox even bigger in size now :roll: Loved the Suzuki Goon, I want a hardcore, falls count any where bout with them!

Oh, I couldn't believe 2 fans with 2 different No Holds Barred shirts on in different sections...1 was the blue & white Rip'Em and the other was the standard No Holds Barred logo (My fave wrestling movie of all-time...maybe I'll make a special post/topic about it...we'll see about later in the future). Oh and how about the Dusty Rhodes guy with the big boobed brunette...gosh that was something to see :o

Great show, can't wait for tonite's Rampage & next week's 4 hour GRAND SLAM :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:48 pm

That was a banger of a Dynamite. Maybe the best one yet.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:53 am

We'll see, haven't watched the second Dark or NXT yet...will soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:59 am

Hey, on Dark August Grey and Stallion from 205 was there under their indie names. They fought FTR of all teams but lost to them. I'll tell ya, this new Elite Zone is seriously reminding Me of a mixture of WCW's Worldwide & TNA's classic Impact Zone!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to AEW