Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

It's Friday the 13th!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

It's Friday the 13th!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Don't get scared now :? :batlol:

NOTE: I thought I posted this earlier but I guess I didn't cause I didn't see it in the section :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: It's Friday the 13th!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:10 pm

Funny you mention that because I've been at camp all day now I'm just sitting on this pier reading m
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:17 pm

Funny huh? Yep, to is the day :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Shoot, pic looks corrupted :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 pm

Man, this site just doesn't like you.

It's just an image from the old Nintendo game saying You and your friends are dead.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:07 pm

Yeah, I guess :roll: Oh I remember that game and I still have it. Its actually one of the only games that ever made Me jump. It's when Jason just pops up outta nowhere :o Actually when I was kid I thought the game was spookier than the movies their-selves.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:48 am

I see the pic now on My phone this time? Yep that's it, played it all the time by LJN :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 pm

Hey Brandon. Try clearing your cache on your phone and your PC browser. :)
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:16 am

Did it, still not showing up.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Discussions