Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Animals: Swallowtail Caterpillar!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Cryptozoology, Ufos, Dinos, Mythology, Animals discussio

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 am

Here it is from an old project that I was going to do many years ago but I never got to it. So i will edit for this topic so it will fit without some of the nonsense. I may have posted a different write with no pics on Cryptozoology.com years before it changed to what it is today (I had a lot of discussions on their back then) . All of the pics you see are taken & made by Me way back then when this sighting was fresh!

While I haven't had many sightings throughout My life, I have had several experiences that to Me proves there is more that what we know of, yes it's true and this means this is...

The Hominid of South Saint Louis!

My prolog:

In Saint Louis, MO during a nice day watching it evolve, it seems like everything is normal and nothing out of the ordinary!

Sometimes when I go outside at night strange things happen usually in the cemetery during all seasons. Its usual weird noises from animals not from the area. The animals come from the near great state of Illinois as well as the large parks close by, many whom are not native from Missouri as well as many whom are rare species...
sometimes the noises are indeed from known animals and sometimes they come out from hiding but some of the animals that can be heard remain hidden but...once in a rare instance they can be seen that the sighting only last a number of seconds, if the witness is lucky the sighting may last a while longer when it happens, its something that isn't easily forgotten because its quite intense due to the mystery of seeing something unknown, there is no other feeling like it...

The SIGHTING!

It all happen on the first day of Spring, March 20th, 2009 in the AM and what a coincidence later that morning I went to the Saint Louis Science Center to see Tyrannosaurus Sue, the largest T-Rex ever discovered in 1990 which was a fantastic exhibit!

I decided to step outside to get some fresh air at around 2:00 AM, it actually began literally the second I got out there but it took Me a while to realize what was "REALLY" going on! I heard trash being moved around in the alley street by the cemetery thinking it was just people there, when I heard a train I wanted to hear the train better so I moved toward My Grandma's Garfield Express (My Grandma loves Garfield and put tons of Garfield merchandise in it and that is what she named it...sadly the car got totaled by some stupid %^#@#! in 2017 after she had it for nearly 20 years :( ) then I knew what was moving the trash, I was SHOCKED!

When I was close to the car I heard a howl from something I had never heard before, it was so intense and scary because it was something I had never experienced previously! However, this mystery wouldn't last long, for a brief moment I did see what was there THAT KNEW I was there BEFORE I knew it was there and when I saw it I couldn't believe it! What I saw was some type of Sasquatch creature, it was tall around seven feet and slender, I could tell because it was as tall as the garage I saw it walking slow by. He howled once more before he moved on.

Here is a pic of the garage and a general look at how I determined how tall he was!

OK, here is the thing, I drew 2 versions of the same picture via paint. Its a terrible job but I think I nailed the description of the area and what I saw.

This was the most incredible sighting I have ever had, I haven't seen this unknown animal since but I have never forgot his appearance as it was truly one of a kind! This incident was so astounding and one thing is for sure that it was an unknown hominid and the thing is he was aware of Me the ENTIRE time, this tells you something right there! My biggest experience of all is something that I'll never forget nor will I ever stop searching for the truth!

BONUS: Me and Tyrannosaurus Sue!

---------------------------

CONCLUSION!

To this day I still don't know much and I have theorized about this over and over again over a decade now. It was no human...no person could sound like that no be so aware of somebody in the dark like that. I definitely know he was of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch kind. I have always thought that he was actually a Skunk Ape because of the all of the trashing rooting and slamming the dumpster lids down plus he was slender and not really huge like they are usually seen. When he walked he had his arms down appearing kinda like Cousin It from the Addams Family meaning he had lots of long hair. I saw him about 250 yards so I couldn't see a face, eye shine or anything like that. I think he crossed the Mississippi River and came all the down to My area (really from My location you can go to the river in minutes, its a great park down there) but after he passed the garage and went further I still heard him rooting through the dumpsters and slamming the lids down but then I lost track of him and unfortunately never encountered him ever again. Weird thing is, the whole time I experienced this, there wasn't any traffic up and down the street as usual, I hate the traffic when I'm trying to be outside. I was seriously thinking of contacting the Finding Bigfoot team about it then but I never did, I didn't want to be disappointed one way or another so I just kept it like I did all of this time.

So there it is, I hope you were thrilled and Me telling you this is the truth. Let Me know your thoughts and questions :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Interesting. I'm sure you're familiar with the story of Momo? It's certainly that relative area.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:29 pm

Thanks Packer. Oh I am. I don't think My sighting was a Momo, I still think it was a Skunk Ape. When I was really little My Grandparents took Me to a special restaurant called the Loose Caboose. It was actually an old caboose car from a train. This was located near Sullivan Mo. There was a waitress there and she was telling us many tales of Momo there.

OK, when you said about Momo, it triggered this. I'll make this real short. Are you familiar with the cattle mutilations of Elsberry Mo? This happen in 1978. Not to long after this happen, My Grandpa, Mom, and great cousin Mike went down there to see what they could see but all was gone when they got there.

Here is a video of a special news report when it happen, its only 11 minutes. Let Me know if it shows up (its not show up on My end) and what you think. It's kinda graphic but if you have seen cattle mutilations before then you know what to expect.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:07 am

Hey Packer, did the video show up on your end? If so what do you think?

Also, what did you think when you saw Me with T-Rex Sue? I hope you were surprised dude, I will appreciate your response Packer :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:25 pm

I was actually still having computer issues the last few days, the laptop I bought was a Chromebook and what I needed required Windows which apparently Chromebooks don't have--I'm too old to know this stuff! So I wound up returning that and had to order the right laptop online and wait for it to arrive. Which it finally did. So gimme some time to get situated with everything, I wasn't intentionally ignoring anything the last few days, just only had access by my phone which limited what I could do.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:12 am

Oh that's a shame Packer, I hate PC probs, hey are so darn frustrating :x I didn't think you were ignoring Me, just thought you missed the post. When you can just check it all out and let Me know what you think :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:16 pm

Well PB, whenever you can, did you see the video i posted? That was some event for My family back then.

Also, I'm anxiously waiting to see. I hope you were surprised to see Me with visit T-Rex Sue. You do know her history right? You thoughts please?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 pm

It's pretty wild you actually found old news footage of the event. Cattle mutilations are a strange thing. I'm not sure how to explain them, especially when other animals and scavengers won't go near the carcasses. Aliens? Government experiments? I want to lean toward the former, but it as weird. The dead flies are a really curious phenomenon I don't think I've heard miuch about before. Thanks for sharing that.

Have you watched either season of Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch on the History Channel? There's one episode involving a dead cow and how the herd kind of moved away from the area, but this one cow remained and died. And they had footage of it in the area. Linda Moulton Howe appears in the episode as well, and her Earthfiles segments on Coast to Coast AM were something I always looked forward to when I worked third shift at Walmart. I don't listen to the show as much anymore, but I sometimes try to catch certain guests, especially if I notice David Paulides is on because his missing person cases are fascinating. Have you read any of the Missing 411 books or seen the TV specials? They'd be Missing 411 (2016), Missing 411: The Hunted (2019), and Vanished (2019). Some strange and creepy stuff. Don't go into the national parks alone!

Here's that Skinwalker segment if you haven't seen it.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:58 am

Your welcome and thank you :) Yes, I was surprised Myself. Yes, there is so many theories surrounding this gruesome subject. Actually I've only see a couple episodes but not that one that you showed Me. I have seen a lot of materiel based on the ranch in others. I have seen Linda countless times as well as she talks about aliens and cryptids all the time. In fact she stopped by Hannibal TV on youtube that focuses on wrestling news and special wrestling legends interviews. They also delve into the spooky stuff too! Yes, I listen to Coast to Coast from time to time. I am not familiar with Missing 411 at this this time. I don't know what the real reason is or who is behind this horrible stuff but I believe its actually a mixture of all of it and its all for very bad reasons.

OK, so were you familiar with T-Rex and her history? Were you surprised that I posted Myself that I was there at her exhibition? I could talk about all that was there if you like :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:03 pm

I can't say I know really much about dinosaur bones and stuff, just wasn't anything I paid much attention to since I was a child. I haven't even seen the new Jurassic Park movies. Just not my thing.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions