Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE Masters of the Universe

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: WWE Masters of the Universe

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:06 pm

I'd take 3 hours of it over Raw.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:25 am

:lol: :wwlol: :batshock: :smlol:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:58 am

I'm sad this is ending with Wave 8, but it's being replaced with a Remco style line built off the same molds (hopefully they make Razor, I was really expecting him here). So this is going to end with me customizing some stuff, I think. I've gotta buy up the Beckys and Stephs while they're still cheap, I want to make a MOTU Asuka and Io at the very least.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:22 am

You better get'em!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles