Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Cryptozoology: CRYPTID COMMERCIALS!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Cryptozoology, Ufos, Dinos, Mythology, Animals discussio

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:30 pm

Hmmm, it's fine on my computer. It's just Obi-wam saying, "That's no moon. It's a space station."
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:45 pm

OK Packer, I know what your talkin' about. Yep that's a good one :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:01 pm

AcidDragon, did you have a chance to read My UFO sightings? Comments or questions about them :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:19 am

Uh Oh, I forgot to mention one, it was when I was at the batting cages. I was taking a breather cause it was very hot in the summer in about 2007/2008. I believe the direction was West to East. It was getting dusk. It was a large orb one like the size of Jupiter and really bright and staying that way, no blinking or anything whatsoever. I'm like I see you. I'm looking at everybody else there but nobody is paying attention or looking up like always :roll: That is so disappointing :batsmh: After about a minute or so it was gone passed the building and lost track of it.

I'm entering that in My archive ;)

AcidDragon, did you have a chance to see My sighting yet? So have you guys ever seen anything like My sightings or ever look at the sky and you knew it wasn't normal? Any questions about any My UFO sightings :?:

By the way, don't forget, I got more that isn't UFO related you know ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:25 pm

I guess we are done talking about My UFO sightings :?

Hey Packer, you said your going on Vacation in the middle of August? Is that still the same one were you said you'd like to stop at Point Pleasant? If you do and have time, try to look around there as much as you can but of course be safe. If I had the opportunity I would stop there and I would make sure to check out the TNT factory where all of those sightings were :o

OK, what's next :?: Choose what you want Me to talk about of My sightings: Sasquatch/Skunk Ape, Large & Unknown Arthropod or Pterosaur :!: I have drawings of them and area pics that I made & took many years that I have never shared with anyone before :shock: Let Me know soon Packer ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:18 am

It is, but I don't think we'll have the time to stop there as we're heading to Myrtle Beach and it's several hours out of the way. Someday. Actually just found out a good friend of mine is in Point Pleasant right now! He asked me if I wanted him to pick me up anything, so I said, "Chaaaaaaapstick."
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:43 am

Hah, nice joke :lol: So which one of My sightings you want to hear and see next :?: Your choice ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Bigfoot or Coal Miner's Glove Match.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:21 pm

OK, Bigfoot it is! I'll post it soon, gotta get it all together :)

P.S. We could talk the CMGM around Halloween time ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:12 am

OK, I'm getting things ready. I'm gonna post it like an event and you'll see Me too :o I hope you read it and like it :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions