Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Stay Tooned!!!--The End!?????

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Stay Tooned!!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:27 pm

Almost at 3000 views, someone must be looking at this (if only bots could type :batsad: )

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:45 pm

Fightin' foos!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:21 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Almost at 3000 views, someone must be looking at this (if only bots could type :batsad: )

I saw that dude and I was wondering why :?: Well, I have made topics after topics with tons of views and really no replies which is very disappointing to Me :roll:

OK, look for a brief but visual Tiny Toons post from Me shortly, right now I gotta do some errands but I will be back in time :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:32 pm

I kid. I just like reminiscing about old cartoons and reading up on them a little bit. If anyone is getting anything out of this thread full of my rapier wit, then that's a bonus. It's a fun outlet for me to write while not actually accomplishing anything of substance.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:31 pm

Well Packer, this toon topic is good and something we need ;)

OK Packer, here is a brief look at Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacationl Like I said, it's one of My all-time faves. I ripped these from the VHS version because I actually preferred it over a higher quality version because I wanted the original classic one instead of some "remastered" take.

Keep in mind I'm not posting everything, just examples. OK, see if any of this rings a bell to you or if it's totally new to you. Either way I hope you enjoy it :)

VHS sleeve: Not My pic.

Tiny Toons Fruit Snacks: This ad was in the beginning of the VHS version and I always ate these and when I found out in 95 that they were gonna be discounted I was so bummed out about :x I had My Grandma buy them all up over at Shop and Save for week till there was no more. These were My absolute favorite and I loved them even more than Sharks!

The beginning of the film. My fave segment of the whole movie is Plucky Duck and Hamton J. Pig. Notice Bugs Bunny in the background as a teacher. They didn't ignore the original characters of past Looney Tunes fame :batsmile:

In fact, the scenes with Uncle Stinky was arguably the most hilarious things in the entire movie...I love it!

We even had the Man of Steel himself have a special cameo!

The scenes with Elmyra Duff were insane!

The Road Runner finally got his after all of these decades!

The scenes with Fifi La Fume were funny but kinda on the emotional side if you took her serious IMO.

The scenes with Fowlmouth and Shirley the Loon were the best. The Acme Multiplex segments were so funny and I loved the parody of THX!

I loved the horror of Mr. Hitcher!

The ending of the film, I loved Buster and Babs Bunny but the other stuff I always liked more.

That's it, I hope you liked it for your toon topic Packer :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 pm

I LOVED Tiny Toons. Nice post. Do you remember the Batduck episode? They lampooned The Dark Knight Returns and Adam West, etc. I LOVED it.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:48 pm

I loved Tiny Toons, great cartoon and added new characters to the Looney Tunes library
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Ok, yeah, I definitely remember the hitchhiker at the end so surely I saw that. It had to have been on TV at some point. Tiny Toons was great. I still will randomly say, water goes down the hole when peeing, lol. We have five cats that my daughter likes to chase and hold so we often call her Elmyra. Good times. Tiny Toons and Animaniacs, man. The best. Thanks for sharing that!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:09 pm

It took me forever to realize that Montana Max was the junior Yosemite Sam. I think Ken actually worked on Animaniacs, didn't he? And Freakazoid as well?
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:52 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I LOVED Tiny Toons. Nice post. Do you remember the Batduck episode? They lampooned The Dark Knight Returns and Adam West, etc. I LOVED it.

Thanks Acid :D Yep, it was great :batgrin:

Webslinger wrote:I loved Tiny Toons, great cartoon and added new characters to the Looney Tunes library

Indeed, they were so good!

packerbacker180 wrote:Ok, yeah, I definitely remember the hitchhiker at the end so surely I saw that. It had to have been on TV at some point. Tiny Toons was great. I still will randomly say, water goes down the hole when peeing, lol. We have five cats that my daughter likes to chase and hold so we often call her Elmyra. Good times. Tiny Toons and Animaniacs, man. The best. Thanks for sharing that!

OK Packer, interesting about your daughter :o Your welcome dude ;)

AcidDragon wrote:It took me forever to realize that Montana Max was the junior Yosemite Sam. I think Ken actually worked on Animaniacs, didn't he? And Freakazoid as well?

Yeah, it took Me a bit too but I always felt that Elmyra was young female version of Elmer Fudd.

I'm glad you liked this guys, I appreciate it a lot :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions