Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE AEW DON Results!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:00 am

Earlier on during a confrontation between Shida & Baker, Miro attacked Jake the Snake on his birthday no lesssss!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:00 am

So here we go with the big guys for the TNT Title!

This was an unbelievable match as the Murderhawk monster has such unreal agility for his size. Miro on the other hand is just super-human beyond words!

Ultimately it was Miro's match, he was just too much for even the Lance Archer. Shockingly he handled him with ease and still is the rightful TNT Champion.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:02 am

Ah, here is the lovely ladies. The match that I was arguably looking forward to the most of all. Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. looks really nice as does Rebel! However, I really digged Hikaru Shida's new white attire, she looked rather hot here and the new belt helps this I do believe :batgrin: The match get's going...

There was a ton of high spots here and and even Rebel accidentally hitting Bitt with her crutch and looking good while doing it!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:02 am

Oh wow, Britt is surviving and she has Shida's number, she's getting the lockjaw on her..........Shida TAPS OUT! We have a new AEW Women's champion! Through all of the matches that i have seen Shida in over the years, this is the only one I ever wanted her to lose simply because IMO Baker deserved it so much!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 am

Here is Sting and Darby Allin again Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page. This the Stinger's first actual match in over 6 years! There was a lot going in this one including Sting leaping like back in the day! Geesh, Sting vs.Scorpio Sky, to bad thing are the way they are, we could've have a Sting vs a Black Scorpion scenario from WCW back in 90 LOL :lol: :!:

After some great moments, a scorpion death drop later and Sting pins Sky! Sting and Allin are the victors!  

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:04 am

This is it, the AEW mens' World Championship triple threat match! Just look at Kenny Omega! Look at all of those belts! I haven't seen a champion this decorated since Dan Severn! Oh man I love, I just love it!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 am

So it it begins and it becomes an explosive one at that. There's even a conspiracy from Don Callis about the ref!

After a whole bunch of seesaw action for minuted upon end, shenanigans happens and this keeps Omega still the AEW men's World Champion!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 am

It's "The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry! Another WWf/WWE lifer that surprises us jumping ship to AEW. He will be a trainer and more to come!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 am

The Stadium Stampede match is upon us! MJF arrives in a huge and long limo but The Inner Circle's entrance is like no other and it is arguably the most epic, risky and dangerous one ever seen in wrestling history IMO! The Pinnacle's truck arrives and the fight rages on on many levels.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 am

"The Chairman" Shawn Spears is in his element and I thought this so clever, apropos and really cool to see!

"The Proud and the Powerful" and FTR along with Tully Blanchard meet at the bar but who is that in the background??

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT