Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BIB RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: AEW REVOLUTION V-Results!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:09 pm

Hey thanks for posting all thee images. I thought it was a really good show, too, despite the literal dud of an ending.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:01 pm

Your welcome dude, I'm glad yo like My hard work. Yeah, I haven't got to Dynamite yet as I am behind. Soon though :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:31 pm

Excellent recap. Pretty cool that Moxley and Omega got a little bump from Atsushi Onita there. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:35 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Excellent recap. Pretty cool that Moxley and Omega got a little bump from Atsushi Onita there. :batgrin:

Thanks a lot dude, I really, really appreciate it :D It took a bit for Me to make :roll: Indeed it was, I thought that is was really cool ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Fastlane Preview!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Well, WWE Fastlane is tomorrow. To Me it looks good but seems very questionable as to how all of this will play out in between Wrestlemania. So here is the updated card with pictures (credit goes to the respected owners). Also, I am not sure if there will a visual recap. It becomes too stressful to Me and I may just text the results. OK so here is the card.

This match was orginally going to be on Raw but will it be on the KickOff show? I really would like Ali to win otherwise IMO Retribution has  been nothing  but a joke unfortunately :roll:

This seems a bit weird, is Nakamura a stepping stone for Rollins? Does this mean Cesaro will finally get his big WrestleMania moment by facing Seth :?:

Again? Well, they do give us some nice brutal matches and really I find watching matches like that anytime especially since I seen that epic WALTER & Ilja Dragunov on NXT UK! It would be awesome is Sheamus does defeat Drew and we get swerved here and the WWE title match would become a triple threat @ WrestleMania :?:

Well, as much as this excites Me, I don't think we are gonna have new champs. Its gonna be something like we just seen Balor & Kross on NXT. Besides, I'd actually really to see Nattie & Tamina be in this match and win the titles since it appears that they are actually a legit threat this time...maybe @ Mania :?: :!:

So we know know that Edge will be the special Guest Enforcer in the Bluniversal title match. Again, will the same stuff happen like in the Drew & Sheamus match @ Mania be triple match :?:

Well there you have it, it looks like a good card. What I will probably do is just post the same post but this time only with text results. Since WWE is moving to Peacock it will become unknown how I would post visual results. OK, I hope you have enjoyed this brief preview of the WWE Fastlane 2021 card. Thanks for you vieweing :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:33 pm

I'd rather buy the NWA ppv $20 than $10 for a throwaway WWE ppv.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:03 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I'd rather buy the NWA ppv $20 than $10 for a throwaway WWE ppv.

Ain't that somethin'? I didn't think it was an awful PPV. I think it was good. Well, I'm just gonna briefly talk about it than the visual results cause I just ain't got the time nor patients and I'll put it in bold so it'll be different.

RESULTS:

Ali loses to Riddle and blames Retribution for it but they attack him so they are no more and I hope they become better now. Sasha looked really good but I figured it would end in a similar situation like the Balor & Kross match on NXT. I was very disappointed with the Crews match that he didn't win and the way it ended. What is going on with Strowman and Shane? Is Elias & Ryker just jobbers now? I loved the Drew & Sheamus match, I loved the brutality but poor Sheamus, seems like he just can't win a big one anymore. The Bliss vs. Orton match was really weird but I loved it. Alexa never really did anything for Me before this Fiend situation but she does now! The match with Roman & Bryan was really good but I think Edge was there to make sure it will be indeed be him & Reigns @ WM.

Well, there it is. I think for now on I will post little results like this for all PPVs. Till next time, see you around :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WWE Fastlane BRIEF RESULT

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:07 pm

I'm not going to say Bryan vs Reigns wasn't a bad match, but at no point did I think Reigns was losing so it didn't have that much of an impact as a PPV match that wasn't three weeks before WM. Looks like it's going to be a 3-way now. Conversely, the NWA title match, had me thinking Aron Rex might actually unseat Magnus, so even though it wasn't as "good" a wrestling match, I enjoyed it more.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I'm not going to say Bryan vs Reigns wasn't a bad match, but at no point did I think Reigns was losing so it didn't have that much of an impact as a PPV match that wasn't three weeks before WM. Looks like it's going to be a 3-way now. Conversely, the NWA title match, had me thinking Aron Rex might actually unseat Magnus, so even though it wasn't as "good" a wrestling match, I enjoyed it more.

You could be right about it being a three-way! Magnus is something else.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:14 pm

Wow, this must be the biggest week EVER in wrestling, LIERALLY :batshock: There is so much this week and how does anybody have any time to watch it at all :? I mean look, we have WWE Raw & AEW Dark Elevation on Monday, "regular" AEW Dark and NOW the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2020 & 2021 double header on Tuesday :!: Then "the last" :roll: Wednesday Night War :cry: between NXT Stand & Delver Night 1. Then on Thursday NXT Stand & Deliver Night 2. On Friday WWE Friday Night Smackdown Live and then the double feature of WWE Wrestlemania 37 on Saturday and Sunday not to mention the aftermaths of all of this starting on Monday and beyond next week :o

OK, so real quick for here is the lineup for the WWE HoF class of 2020: For singles is JBL, The British Bulldog and Jushin "Thunder" Liger. In groups we have The NWO: "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman. For the women is Nikki & Brie the Bella Twins. The Warrior award goes to Titus O'neil and the celebrity spot is William Shatner.

So I think the singles spots and great, very well deserving despite Liger only had 1 match I believe ever in WWE and that was at a NXT Takeover against Tyler Breeze! I have two gripes, 1. Where is Ted Dibiase for the NWO? He was such a crucial part of it's beginning! I hope he will inducted them :) The Bellas? I mean come on, their still young, it's actually 2 spots and I feel somebody older and way more better like Victoria IMO.

OK so the Class of 2021 is a rather odd one IMO. I think because of 2020, it got gypped out of a team which is really, really a bummer. So with that being said here is the honors: Molly Holly, Eric Bishoff, Kane, The Great Khali & Rob Van Dam! For the celeb spot is Ozzie Osborne.

Now, I think their deserving but again, I have 2 gripes: 1. Easy E. is here after several appearances in AEW :batconfused: and Khali before the Giant Gonzalez? I mean I might be biased about Gonzales since I absolutely loved him and that he wasn't ever a world champ but he was first to make an impact as a giant in recently times (even before Paul Wight) not to mention the first one to challenge the Undertaker! Oh, I must say Kane is super well derserving because of all the gimmicks (Unabom, Issac Yankem DDS., Fake Diesel) he did before his Kane days and I'd actually like him to talk about this when he is inducted.

Well, that's all that now...Later :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT