Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:42 am

Hey, did you actually buy the Entrance Craft DLC for this, HQ?
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fire Pro Wrestling World

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:48 am

Sure did, i like the entrence craft it's a great addition to the game.

I understand the unhappy people because of the price but we also got some great new edit parts for back of shirts and jackets those parts are great and i have used a few here and there.
Cheers Floki :)

The Offical sidekick of Harley :hq3grin: :hq2grin:
FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:48 am

I haven't gotten the new DLC yet, I'm still hoping they're going to allow you to assign an entrance costume to each individual appearance.

I'm really looking forward to what Suda51 is coming up with regarding the Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special sequel DLC.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:51 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I haven't gotten the new DLC yet, I'm still hoping they're going to allow you to assign an entrance costume to each individual appearance.

I'm really looking forward to what Suda51 is coming up with regarding the Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special sequel DLC.

Yeah Suda51's DLC is the last DLC that Spike is gonna create for Fire Pro so it will be sad to know nothing else is coming after that.

I like the new Entrence craft DLC I mean yeah it needs a few extra content but it's great overall.

However I wonder if Fire Pro will actually make DLC's after Suda51 content, i don't know much about him other then he made Killer7 because when i was around 5-6 i used the username Killerk7 for decades until recently, it was not too long ago a found out a game named Killer7 was invented lol.

I have heard some great stuff from him so i will be surprised.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

I think one thing I'm excited for is the idea that he might inject some personality into some of the existing moves. I'm not sure if you've played Special but those wrestlers actually acted like their real life counter parts including Pogo would actually prepare his fire breath and Fujiwara would actually pause and laugh evilly before doing his armbar.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:53 pm

AcidDragon wrote:I think one thing I'm excited for is the idea that he might inject some personality into some of the existing moves. I'm not sure if you've played Special but those wrestlers actually acted like their real life counter parts including Pogo would actually prepare his fire breath and Fujiwara would actually pause and laugh evilly before doing his armbar.

That sounds pretty epic

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:25 am

Yeah, I don't know how they managed to do that like Ted Dibiase's money taunt.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:12 am

It's gonna get intresting with the move creator

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:14 am

Dude, you don't even know. I've been praying for this day. I am shocked we're getting that and the custom parts importer. I can't believe people are so negative about the whole thing but what can you do?
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc