Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Gaming Thread

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

The Gaming Thread

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 pm

Any gamers on here? Thought I'd start a general gaming thread and see where it goes.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Gaming Thread

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:16 am

You know i'm a gamer AD haha!.

I am a fan of all sorts of games love the old beat em up arcade stuff, racing games, simulations, near enough any kind of video game intrests me.

I don't like visual novels (i get board way too easy), not a real fan of point n clicks like those hidden object PC games, and i hate online only stuff i prefer single player games so i can take my time with the game and appriciate it more.
Cheers Floki :)

The Offical sidekick of Harley :hq3grin: :hq2grin:
FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:20 am

Oh yeah and i can't wait for

Watch Dogs Legion, man i loved the 2nd watch dogs didn't really get into watch dogs 1 but when i played watch dogs 2 that changed my whole view on the series.

Can't wait till it get's released it looks epic and play as anyone along with if i kill this person in the game world will affect another aspect like it will be harder to recruit other people and other aspects.

Watch Dogs Legion might change video games for ever, with the play as anyone aspect.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:12 am

I have yet to play that series. I know it's on Xbox but I haven't had a chance to blow the dust off of that yet. :batlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:17 am

:batlol:

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:41 pm

You need to check out the Chikara Action Arcade Wrestling game if you haven't yet. The copy I got came with a free Chikaratopia subscription but I'm not sure if it still does.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby FlókiXHarley Quinn™ » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:06 am

I'll check on steam, cause I need that chikatopia for remaking some older CHIKARA wrestlers that don't have any footage other then in Chikatopia.

I asked another friend on steam but he hasen't gotten back to me he said he was going to renew his sub but he must of forgot.

FlókiXHarley Quinn™
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:54 am

I was a gamer back in 1985 until I suddenly lost interest in that because I just couldn't enjoy it when 1993 rolled around and the technology gotten hold of me and my reflexes isn't all that cracked up to be. I did not have one ... but borrowed one from a dear friend of mine from work of whom I go to his place and play games and sad thing about it ... I can't remember which one it is. He moved out in 1995 and did not see him for a year and we did not had a chance to say goodbye and all that. Right now, with my reflexes and eye to hand coordination is not that good ... I just gave up!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions