Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:50 pm

I'd heard when he re-signed this past year that he said it was going to be his final contract. Probably wants to be home more with his kids. Who could blame him? Even if he did leave it wouldn't surprise me to see him back in a few years, he's only 42.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:29 am

packerbacker180 wrote:I'd heard when he re-signed this past year that he said it was going to be his final contract. Probably wants to be home more with his kids. Who could blame him? Even if he did leave it wouldn't surprise me to see him back in a few years, he's only 42.

I just heard that too ... and thanks for this follow up.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm

SO All Out is in 2 days. CM Punk, yes or no?
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:SO All Out is in 2 days. CM Punk, yes or no?

I hope he'll and it would be very disappointing if he doesn't. So it is Yes for CM Punk.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 pm

I heard that John Morrison's contract with IMPACT Wrestling is due to expire and he may end up with AEW and wants to be part of Cody's affairs.

Scarlett Bordeaux

Is being rumored to join AEW and she and John will be huge boost for AEW.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:58 am

I saw her contract was up with TNA a month or so ago and sort of assumed she'd show up in the 21 battle royale tomorrow. Didn't know about Morrison. He'd be a decent get for them.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:11 am

Yeah, there's a huge gap between their main event guys and their midcard guys. Morrison's perfect to bridge that. Presumably that means Taya's coming in, too. They really need a build-around female star, though. They've got tons of monsters and no top face in that division.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:37 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tessa Blanchard at some point. Not too familiar with the female wrestlers in the indies. Not sure about Britt Baker. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sadie Gibbs earn that spot. There's still 9 spots open for the Casion Battle Royale, so who knows who might show up.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:49 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Tessa Blanchard at some point. Not too familiar with the female wrestlers in the indies. Not sure about Britt Baker. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sadie Gibbs earn that spot. There's still 9 spots open for the Casion Battle Royale, so who knows who might show up.

I can see her joining AEW.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:52 pm

IMPACT WRESTLING FUTURE
ON TV

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2143311-tnas-impact-wrestling-will-reportedly-not-be-renewed-by-spike-tv

Spike TV may not renew IMPACT WRESTLING after October of this year ... many of them may needs new homes and AEW may pick some of them up.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc