Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Super Babes of Yesteryears and Much, Much More

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Super Babes of Yesteryears and Much, Much More

Postby Fate of the World » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:09 am

Super Babes of Yesteryears

I will be adding some Lynda Carter pictures from my Doctor Fate's account now and then ... I do collect other pictures and most of them that I do own and some of them that I had my dear friend gave me permission to post them ... Right now, I have nearly 300 photos in this account and I will be adding more Lynda Carter here when I do get a chance to do so.

In the picture above you is the Super Babes of Yesteryears and some other surprises along the way from Hollywood Stars from the 1960's to 1980's that I will be adding in from time to time. Now with three threads here ...

Ramona Fradon
Lynda Carter and Wonder Woman

and this one ... I'll be quite busy in this forum and wanted to share some great photos of the past and some of these ladies are super hot and you'll agree with my fondness of them.

Fate of the World and Doctor Fate ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: Super Babes of Yesteryears and Much, Much More

Postby Fate of the World » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:18 am

Deidre Hall as Electra Woman

Two of my favorites ... had these since 1990.

Judy Strangis ... as Dyna Girl.

Fate of the World and Doctor Fate ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Fate of the World » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:24 am

Deidre Hall in 2018

She is 70 years old here and ageless like Lynda Carter ... and she is nearly 5 years older.

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Fate of the World » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:28 am

Hall in her late 30's or early 40's

One of my favorites ... Gorgeous Lady and I had a crush on her too ...

Great Sexy Photo ... more later this week.

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Fate of the World » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 am

Rare Photograph of Deidre Hall
before she became Electra Woman

This photograph of her is on loan from a dear friend of mine that got this photograph in Los Angeles and this is one of the most enduring photograph of her back then and still is.

Deidre at that time, did not like makeup and rather have her natural beauty to do the work for her. For me alone she is simply ageless and has the capacity of playing roles much younger than she is and that's why she is one of the longest soap opera star in our times ... played Dr. Marlena Evans Black / Dr. Marlena Evans / Marlena Evans / .over 2,600 shows in her career as a major soap in NBC's ... Days of Our Lives.

This is truly a glamour shot of her.

More on Saturday ... and switching gear to another Super Babe ... I'm thinking of doing two posts a day on this thread.

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Fate of the World » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm

Yvonne Craig Promotional Photos of Batgirl

Check out the Mask ...

Mask used in the Show ...

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Fate of the World » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:17 pm

The reason for the change of the Mask is that the original mask ... the one in the Green Background was hurting her face and bitterly complained about it. She had some clout in this argument and once the mask was removed in order to play Barbara Gordon ... the mask made a serious indentation in her face and she won that fight and forced them to redesign her mask to the picture in the bottom and she was very happy about it. Adam West congratulated her to step up and fight William Dozier to force him to make the necessary change and the rest was history.

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 am

I met her a few years back before she passed, super nice lady and she was really sweet to my daughter she even gave her some Bat stickers. I have that bottom photo of her autographed. I loved that show and she brought a lot to the role.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:55 am

Webslinger wrote:I met her a few years back before she passed, super nice lady and she was really sweet to my daughter she even gave her some Bat stickers. I have that bottom photo of her autographed. I loved that show and she brought a lot to the role.

That's great Webs, and again ... thanks for sharing it with me.

Again, I met her too ... my only visit with her back in 1986 when I was attending a convention in San Francisco in the afternoon and we talked about 15-20 minutes with other fans too.

I talked to her for a few minutes too and we had a great time together and that's for a mere moment too ... :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Fate of the World » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:09 am

Erin Gray Buck Rogers Sexy Costume

This photo belongs to another dear friend that gotten permission to take this picture and this is the actual uniform that she wore in Buck Rogers.

And, I own this photo of a decade after Buck Rogers came off the air ... she just briefly signed this photo and I thanked her for signing it. I have this photo below.

Fate of the World
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Next

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies