Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:00 pm

I don't blame Ambrose. I like him, but he's been at times way too cartoony in the WWE. And there's only so high you can go in the company with everyone else around, so it's either try your wares elsewhere like Cody Rhodes, or live a comfortable midcard life like Ziggler.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:06 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I don't blame Ambrose. I like him, but he's been at times way too cartoony in the WWE. And there's only so high you can go in the company with everyone else around, so it's either try your wares elsewhere like Cody Rhodes, or live a comfortable midcard life like Ziggler.

i think Cody Rhodes and the AEW will be partners ... I really pains me if he accept a midcard life and that's might happen; Impact Wrestling could be a fit for him? ... But, I seriously doubt that.

AEW is his best bet ...
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:19 am

The only Wrestling Show that I'm watching these days ... is the Ring of Honor ... ROH

Lucha Underground, Raw, and Smackdown are out ... and IMPACT is now really Bad.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 pm

AEW ... is getting Serious

They will destroy WWE!

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Hey, if anyone stops by their Target(s) anytime soon, could you guys look for a couple figures for me? I'm looking for NXT Elite 4 Ruby Riott and Elite 64 Pete Dunne. Both Target exclusives. My Target isn't particularly helpful for figures ever.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Sure.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Vince and Triple H ... can't not agree on anything these days and what I understand that WWE is getting really idiotic and I just feels that they have to many wrestlers and they need to do something fast in order to survive. The stupidest thing that they did is to call up NXT wrestlers and both Vince and Triple H ... has been arguing about this for a long time and that alone will spell disaster for them. Vince needs to step down and Triple H needs to get out of WWE and both Shane and Stephanie McMahon are really not doing a darn thing about it.

With AEW on board ... and up and running ... AEW will be the force of Wrestling and WWE is losing monies left and right and no longer bearish and that alone is causing problems. The blame on this is both Vince and Triple H and they are the stupidest people on Earth that running a Wrestling Company.

I just feel that WWE will be out of business in 3-5 years from now.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Happy Birthday to the Nature Boy!!!!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 am

packerbacker180 wrote:Happy Birthday to the Nature Boy!!!!

I watched the entire RAW tonight and was disappointed in the ending ... I can't believe who back at WWE!

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:06 am

Aww man, I loved that segment. I'm not terribly excited by the idea of a Batista/Triple H match at their ages, but that segment was gold. Felt really urgent with weird camera angles and Batista dragging the camera guy and screaming into the camera. Dude is still great.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc