Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:29 am

WWE Falling Apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vqqgkSfRYA&t=13s

Watch this You Tube
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:14 pm

I tried to watch Smackdown last night and the first 30 minutes of the program -- no closed captioning and this is signal that WWE is not interested in paying for that service.

Being a deaf/hard of hearing person -- that's a no no in my book and lost me as a viewer.

This is my last post on this thread.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:23 pm

So....All Elite Wrestling has my attention now...since Jericho and PAC (WWE Neville) showed up to the AEW Rally. If they can get Kenny Omega and a legit TV deal things could get interesting.

What We Know:
- Double or Nothing May 25th in Vegas at the MGM
- Second show in Jacksonville, FL TBA
- Wins & Losses will matter, equal pay for men & women
Talent:
-Cody
-Bucks
-Page
-SCU (Kazarian, Daniels, Scorpio Sky)
-Brandi
-Britt Baker
-OWE talent--Chinese company
-MJF
-Joey Janela & Ford
-PAC (Neville)
-Jericho
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 pm

AEW and IMPACT Wrestling is in a bidding war over the The Lucha Bros - Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix.

On the other hand ... they turned down an offer to buy IMPACT WRESTLING https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/12/aew-reportedly-turned-down-offer-to-buy-impact-wrestling-649245/ Read the link for more information.

A.J. Styles and Goldberg is also interested in joining AEW and couple of other thinking of joining that organization -- Unconfirmed.

From Impact Wrestling
Gail Kim
Amazing Red
Alex Shelley

From Lucha Underground
Paul London
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero Jr.

From WWE
i heard that 10-15 WWE Wrestlers are considering it also. Triple H and Shane McMahon do not like this at all.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Kenny Omega

https://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe/update-on-kenny-omegas-future-aew-contracts

Read the link ... All indications that he will ... not sure of that.

One more thing ... Global Force Wrestling may be a partner of AEW; Jeff Jarrett is seriously thinking about it

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 am

Yes, Kenny Omega is still under contract for a couple weeks so he can't announce anything. It's assumed that Marty Scurll (woop woop) will join once his contract is up in the spring. Goldberg is a big rumor, and good ol' JR is supposedly involved. It's an exciting time for sure. I have reservations, though. It's one thing to book a one off PPV like All In, it's a lot harder to book a weekly or semi-weekly show when you have a lot of egos to deal with. Who is midcard? Who is upper card? It's not as easy as it looks (ask TNA, lol).

Still, Jericho is a big get. I've heard rumors of the CW airing their show and also the name Tuesday Night Titans for a name. But who knows? Should be interesting. I bet Vince won't be using any Fozzy songs for PPVs any time soon.

The Khans are the wild card here. There's a lot of talent being wasted in the WWE who probably stay just because the money is good and the job security. If another billionaire starts throwing out a lot of money, maybe some guys like a Fandango, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, etc. might be more apt to jump ship. If nothing else hopefully it'll push the WWE to make a much better product these next few months, because this past fall was pretty awful TV with the exception of a couple angles on Smackdown.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:12 am

It will be interesting ... I hope that this will go off in a big bang and I'm sick of WWE and IMPACT WRESTLING.

I don't watch Lucha Underground anymore ... Smackdown is right now is slightly better than Raw.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:55 pm

I don't know it is confirmed or not, but Bobby Roode is thinking about it ... and Jeff Hardy and couple more former TNA Stars are joining AEW as well.

I'm really gunning for this organization to KICK WWE off the MAP and make Triple H to quit the Wrestling Business for good and WWE DEAD!

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:32 am

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:02 am

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc