Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Welcome to DC Toy Revolution, Please Introduce Yourself!

Introduce yourself to the community! New members should post here first and a moderator will activate your account and approve your first post!

Re: Welcome to DC Toy Revolution, Please Introduce Yourself!

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Welcome to DCTR, Shockprowl. Enjoy your time here and PM me with any questions/concerns. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Wow! Wecome, Shockprowl! The board has a respectable marvel section, as well!
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby wally2974 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Thanks for inviting me!
Hey Guys. I collect, uh used to collect DC Universe/Club Infinite Earths, Star Wars 3.75" & 6", Mattel Batman TV series figures, Mattel Movie Masters, Masters of the Universe Classics & some Marvel Legends. I have subscribed to the Masters of the Universe Classics sub, for the 1st time, this year.
I've also gotten into creating some DC custom figures, Custom dioramas, & Custom Batmobiles/Batsignals, lately. My theory is "If Mattel isn't going to make what I want, I'll make it myself".
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, Wally! That's great you've started collecting MOTUC. I'm a big fan of that as well as DC and many other lines. Finally scored the Kool-aid Hordak a day ago and I am super pleased. :smgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Hey what's up all. I'm Avalon but I go by different names on different boards like SilverSentry. Cool to see you here SuperPowersNate/EightiesMan and Rasoul. Hope you had some like with that instruction manual! Maybe post on this BST, you never know right. I'm just getting into KSP now but I was collecting DC stuff for a long time including golden and silver age comics and a large collection of DC Universe and Direct figures as well. I also collect TMNT, GB and the new Figuarts and Figma lines. Looking forward to posting here more now that I just finished a big freelance job.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby wally2974 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks for the invite! This forum seems to be set up in pretty cool way.
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the invite. I post on a lot of toy and collector forums under the same id (the title comes from my baby a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 I built from the ground up with a 507 Big Block :bafgrin: ). I started reading DC comics in the early 90's starting with the death of Superman which had me hooked for a long time. I currently have 1932 DC comics, but I've dropped to two titles since the Nu52 Justice League and Worlds' Finest: Huntress & Power Girl. I also have a pretty good sized collection of DCUC and Marvel Legends figures. Also starting in the Fall of 2011 I started a new hobby of making custom action figures which I've really gotten to enjoy. I really like making customs of figures that I've always want, but I knew that would never get made.

Thanks again for the invite,
Jarrod
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Vahnyu » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Hello everyone, and thanks for the invite. Name's Vahnyu, I like a bit of everything, from comics, to TV series, to movies, to videogames, and even enjoy the occasional book. Pleased to meet you all.
Vahnyu
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Tango X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 am

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for having me! I signed up a couple weeks ago and got busy and haven't been back until tonight but it looks like the forum has grown and lots of people have posted which is really cool! I'm a big fan of comics in general and collect a lot of the toys, statues and comics from Marvel, DC, Image, Etc. I'm also a big gamer geek and have a pretty large collection of figures from different games like Streetfighter, Megaman and Mortal Kombat. Also lots of stuff from Pokemon and Nintendo properties like Smash Bros. I look forward to posting here and getting to know everyone.

Nel
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, guys! :batgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself!