Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Flash CW TV Series

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: The Flash CW TV Series - Talk Firestorm!!!

Postby Webslinger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 pm

My DVR didn't record it, my wife bumped it by recording her crap... Nooooooooooo!!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 am

Ok, i managed to find them online... all I can say is WTF!!!!

Spoiler:
So Dr. Wells has something to do with the Reverse Flash, he is either creating a doppelganger or something!!! And he has a Flash ring? :rfgrin: Why would a villain from the future even bother to help Barry in the past? Or even create a prison to contain other Meta-Humans? On another note, Firestorm... at least he flew but they really need to give this guy a haircut.
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:12 am

Crazy stuff for sure. @Webslinger
Spoiler:
I think this is some combination of Thawne and Zolomon Zoom where they kill Barry's mom or Wally's wife to make Barry a better hero or put Barry's tragedy into motion. This could be something like the events of Flashpoint, too.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 am

I think so too, I really like this show and have high hopes for it...

Spoiler:
I just wish Zoom's costume was all yellow
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:06 am

I just having some issues with Firestorm and Iris West

Click on Iris West Spoiler
Spoiler:
I wished that she wasn't all that goofy and flirtatious and start growing up for a change - she really irks me on that show

Firestorm Spoiler
Spoiler:
I just don't like the way they did him and he looks more like the Human Torch than Firestorm
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:I just having some issues with Firestorm and Iris West

Firestorm Spoiler
Spoiler:
I just don't like the way they did him and he looks more like the Human Torch than Firestorm

Spoiler:
Hopefully he will get a costume by the end of the season, the villains seem pretty decent in appearance so far, i personally would have tweaked the costumes by adding a little more color to make them look better. All this dark colored outfits are a little on the bland side and they don't stand out as much. Boomerang should have at least had his hat and Aussie accent
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Illiasc » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Late to the party, but I actually really liked that episode.

Spoiler:
I'm going to hope and assume Firestorm gets a proper costume, since everyone else seems to be. I was shocked, unsurprised, and a little disappointed all at once to see Wells reveal both the ring and the Reverse Flash suit. I thought it was him for a while since he seems to be from the future and is obsessed with The Flash, but was really hoping he had a better plot and placement in the story than being Reverse Flash. I still kinda hope he isn't. And Doctor Fate - Agreed on Iris West. They really overdid her reactions to the "Does Barry like me?" thing. Overall though, and yeah sure Reverse Flash's suit wasn't as we all like, I still really liked how that all went down. And seeing The Flash, Reverse Flash, and Firestorm all in one short battle had be a bit excited and happy.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 am

Webslinger wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:I just having some issues with Firestorm and Iris West

Firestorm Spoiler
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Hopefully he will get a costume by the end of the season, the villains seem pretty decent in appearance so far, i personally would have tweaked the costumes by adding a little more color to make them look better. All this dark colored outfits are a little on the bland side and they don't stand out as much. Boomerang should have at least had his hat and Aussie accent

Thanks for this info.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Really enjoyed the latest offering from the Flash. They didn't dwell much on the Reverse Flash events and brought us a really fun Rogues story featuring Captain Cold and Heatwave in his first full appearance. Teased at the end was
Spoiler:
Golden Glider. I thought they were going to do a full out Prison Break reunion with Sarah Wayne Callies but instead it's Peyton List from Tomorrow People (I like her, too).
Still interesting and I think this makes four Prison Break cast members who have appeared on the CW DC shows.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am

Who watched this weeks episode? Oh boy was it fun!!!

Spoiler:
Reverse Flash, Grodd, Firestorm... this show keeps getting better and better. I think it is gonna lead up to the Flashpoint Parradox possibly by seasons end. What do you all think?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies