Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Flash CW TV Series

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: The Flash CW TV Series - Talk Firestorm!!!

Postby HectorHall » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 pm

I would really like to see attempts at the classic Rogues before grabbing at Firestorms villains or the bad guys associated more with Wally. Two parte showing the evolution of Mr. Element into Dr. Alchemy would rock my world.

They have me hooked on the mystery of the Reverse Flash. More signs seem to point to Wells, but I can't help thinking that it is a red herring. Wells is not who or what he seems, but I really don't want him to be Professor Zoom.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:45 pm

So what are people's thoughts to when Iris mentioned another meta rumor of a guy made of/on fire? It sounds like Firestorm to me, but honestly I was expecting them to give him an origin story first before suddenly throwing him fully fledged into the pot. Or is there a villain not coming to my mind who it could also be?
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:59 pm

I was thinking of the same thing - Illiasc!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Illiasc wrote:So what are people's thoughts to when Iris mentioned another meta rumor of a guy made of/on fire? It sounds like Firestorm to me, but honestly I was expecting them to give him an origin story first before suddenly throwing him fully fledged into the pot. Or is there a villain not coming to my mind who it could also be?

Best be their take on Heatwave! Although that would be a re-imagining for him also. The idea that the "event" is spawning all the meta humans is a nice plot device.....but the Flash has always had a group of villains that were primarily gadget users. They stayed true to the spirit of the character when they introduced Captain Cold, maybe the guy on fire is Dr. Phosphurus. They were willing to go for classic villains when they used the Mist, so I guess anything is possible.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Agreed on your statements HectorHall. I'm thinking it's not Heatwave, and since although Weather Wizard had powers instead of technology, Captain Cold was pretty spot on, and his meeting with who I'm assuming was Heat Wave pointed to gadgetry use as well. Whoever it is, I'm quite curious. That's what I love about this show. Everything has me questioning and wondering, especially the whole "Who is Wells??" thing. And even Reverse Flash - Can't wait to see their explanation on him, their take on his back story, etc.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:00 am

I don't really know who the fire guy is but I assume he's Firestorm. Probably afraid to come back to his fiancee because he fused with the good professor and is a walking Nuclear Man. Interesting that Captain Boomerang is debuting on Arrow. Guess maybe he'll turn up in both shows and then eventually get pulled into Suicide Squad.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Yeah, seeing Captain Boomerang in Arrow has me wondering if they'll throw him around between both shows or just keep him to Arrow. Certainly was an interesting decision for them to give him to Arrow instead of The Flash, but it seems to fit with the style they're using in each show.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Tuesdays episode that had the Reverse Flash showing up at the end taking all his evidence and leaving a threat to Detective West's daughter was a little too coincidental for my taste leading me to think that Wells is the Reverse Flash...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:17 pm

That's probably intentional. if it is Wells I'll be disappointed.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 pm

It could just be a red herring but we know he's a murderer. I find it a bit odd that there was no indication that any follow up or investigation was ever made regarding Stagg's murder nor was Wells implicated from stabbing the guy in his office despite there probably being surveillance cameras everywhere. I guess if he was Reverse Flash, he could have grabbed his wheelchair and sped through too quickly for the security cameras to get a good look at him. Or maybe it was his home office where he was axed. :wwhuh:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies