Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Vintage Wrestling Collection: Final F4WNL!!!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: Spider-Man Movie ToyBiz

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:21 am

WCW ToyBiz BONUS CHARACTER!

Wrestler Spider-Man: Yep, from the original 2002 movie :o

Wrestler Spider-Man vs. Bonesaw McGraw! As you seen with My great X-Men movie showcase I featured ToyBiz' awesome WCW Series. Well, if you seen the movie then you'll know in the first Spider-Man movie there is a HOLY $H!T moment with the legendary "Macho Man" Randy Savage where Peter Parker fights him in the ring and his character was called Bonesaw McGraw! As a huge wrestling fan, this was one of the biggest moments of the ENTIRE YEAR FOR ME! If you don't know who Randy Savage was then I don't know where you've been or what your doing, he was one of the most iconic & greatest wrestlers of all-time and one of the most phenomenal personalities you'll ever see. I miss him and there there will never, ever be another "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

In the movies, they always depict pro wrestling wrong and giving the viewer the wrong idea about it IMO. With WWF buying WCW & ECW, TNA was just getting started so in the movie the event is basically like an indie circuit match but quite underground as well. Here is a special collage I made of Macho's character in the film.

and here is his ToyBiz WCW wrestling figure that came out in around 2000 that was previously seen :!:

So there was a great special entry for My WCW ToyBiz collection. Soon, My ECW OSTM will be arriving with this topic, until then I'll see you around :batgrin:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: Anniversary Items 91 &

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:27 pm

So, I have been thinking of anniversaries and if you just seen My recent update to My new Odds &amp; Ends topic then you already know why. Their important to Me and can be fun. So with this at hand My OSTM ECW will be delayed for the time being as I wanted to post those before their year is over with which is almost upon us :shock:

Now this isn't everything, not by a long shot, just selections that I mean a lot to Me and are apropos for the subject. I may revisit some of if not all of them sometime down the road when I am further showcasing My great WWF stuff cause I have A LOT OF WWF items!

The first 2 things here are not particularly anniversaries but they are close and has really been on My mind as of late a lot this year so here we go!

1990/1991

WWF Coliseum Video Poster: Now this is arguably My most prized wrestling item EVER...and I mean EVER! I got this very late in December of 1990 from a very special friend. Her name was Verna and she owned a video rental shop close to the house. What was her shop called :?: It was called none other than Mr. T's Video!Yep, no joke, that's what she named her store :shock: She was My Grandma's friend originally (My Grandma knew a lot of great people, those times of the past were so good) I had some great times there. Me &amp; My family were faithful to her store and she was very nice to us. She knew I was a big wrestling fan and she went out of her way and went the extra mile would come to the house an drop off the new rentals whenever they became available! There were 2 that were extremely memorable and those were WWF Wrestlemania VI &amp; WWF Super Tape 1! We also bought many items from her as well including wrestling tapes and My previously seen Ghostbusters II VHS came from Verna as well! So anyway, this poster is one of the coolest ones that I have and it is a true example of how fun and great it was back then when wrestling was wrestling. The poster was an ad for the upcoming season in 1991 and she'd thought I'd love it and boy was she right on one hundred percent :bounce: There is My fave look of the Warrior, classic Hogan, The Macho King, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Jake the Snake and the Million Dollar Man but I always wondered why Animal was alone here without Hawk oft the LOD/Road Warriors. The family depicted there was always humble looking then again this is from better days. Unfortunately Verna went out of business a while after this and we lost contact with her ever since :roll: The great comic shop right next door to her also went under too :roll: It was so cool to go to that are as you could rent movies & video games and head to the comic shop, gosh it was exciting times indeed. This great poster is still stuck/pinned and hangs on My door as I speak! Oh by the way, them stickers on the side were from Star Video in 93 whom I have mentioned many times on the board!

Now this is also a special entry. My Mom got Me this Classic WWF Card Collection from her Sears Wish Book! Every year her & My Grandma would let Me look at it and see if there was anything I wanted for Christmas and sure enough there was and I got it. It's a really cool set of some of the the WWF 1990/1991 roster!

1991: 30th Anniversary!

WWF Superstars VI &amp; Diamond WWF Sticker Book: One thing I have always loved about wrestling is reading wrestlers' bios and seeing the pictures of them and these Superstars books are exactly to My liking. My Grandma got Me both of them and made sure she got Me all of the stickers! I have several more great Superstars books that I plan on showcasing here in time! Look at the brief sample pics, I choose Big Bully Busick because he was arguably My fave newcomer in 91 that quickly disappeared and I chose Sgt. Slaughter cause I loved him and he was such a top heel back in 90/91 and check out the back covers, look at that SummerSlam 91 of Macho &amp; Miss Liz and The Warrior &amp; Hogan vs. The Triangle of Terror!!

WWF Comics by Valiant; I just loved these comics, I was very surprised when I first saw them at Schnucks. They were so fun back then and yep, I got the first 2 issues ever! I do not have all of them and I may get into their detail @ a later date!

1996: 25th Anniversary!

WWF Magazine Trading Cards: I was a loyal subscriber for over a decade to WWF Magazine (WCW too) and My fave time of it was 95-96 because they had many cool freebies including trading cards and I got all of them. Here is an example of an awesome Ultimate Warrior and a cool Shawn Michaels. I look to showcase all of them in the future!

I got The Ultimate Warrior's first COMIC BOOK for free! It was a special offer by the WWF but unfortunately I never got the rest but who knows, I may want to get them, ya never know. It was quite critical by fans and comic collectors alike but I thought it was so unique and astounding to look at, IMO the 90s had the absolutely the best art in comics!

Previously seen Jakks Pacific Ultimate Warrior. My Mom got Me him @ Toys"R" Us and I was so glad she did cause he was rare as it was and he was already gone from the federation come in later 96. This is arguably the greatest warrior figure ever made IMO!

Just Toys Diesel: He was My very first WWF Just Toys figures (see earlier on within the topic as I showcased My Just Toys WCW!) and in fact this is how I discovered this line I believe at K-B. I was so stoked about it. Like the Warrior figure, Diesel was already gone from the WWF and was part of the nWo in WCW. This is one of My favorite Kevin Nash figures and it was such a fun time when I was collecting these guys. The first series was so New Generation which I just loved it and I plan on showing My WWF Just Toys whenever the time comes.

and here he is compared to My just recently seen Jakks Diesel!

and here he is with Jakks' Ultimate Warrior!

Well, that'll do it for now. I hope you liked this special anniversary update. I may have another special update coming soon before My OSTM ECW showcase, until then I'll see you around :batgrin:
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:26 pm

Whoa! I love that Battlemania cover!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:30 pm

Well thanks Acid :scbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WWF Stand-Ups!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:38 am

OK, originally I was gonna present this last year (2020 - dang, it's over already?) because the majority of this was supposed to a part of an anniversary showcase but ran outta-time but still, since My last one was from 96, I still think it would be apropos to conclude these great WWF items that I have as they will complement them greatly.

So here is My classic Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan stand-ups that I got way back in 1990 via the WWF Fan Club 31 years ago :!: They are superb and depicts them in tremendous iconic poses. They are not in scale. I got Hogan first then after The Warrior beat him at Wrestlemania 6 (one of the greatest matches &amp; times ever IMO!) and won the World Championship. That appearance of The Warrior is one of the most coolest and most used for a long while.

NOTE: The background is My previously seen great Classic WWF Trading Cards Set along with My other cards I'm showing off for the very first time!

When I was a youngster, I digged the stats &amp; bios of wrestlers (I still do but nowadays seems like it it escapes this day &amp; ages desires) so I made special bios for them and while the one for The Warrior is still intact and you can actually still read My young handwriting however the one for The Hulkster has severely faded away but I never wanted to fix it as I wanted it to remain as vintage as possible!

----------------------------------------------
Now moving on to 1996 (last year was it's 25th anniversary) and like My previously but briefly seen WWF Trading Cards from the WWF Magazine, they also had really fun stand-ups. They did this special feature from late 95 to late 96. I mean during the New Generation era they put the extra effort and went the extra mile with a lot back then, seems like everything was so much better during those days. When the Attitude era happen, it seemed like good CS and good moral went down the drain most of everywhere :roll: I was a very loyal subscriber for over a decade (same with WCW) and every month I would look forward to get a new stand-up as well as read and have fun with the magazines themselves. By the end of 96 the bonus stand-ups came to an end and the cards would soon after. I was hoping for more but it never happen :roll:

These stand-ups are a mixture of the roster thru 95-96 and you can clearly tell that provided you are familiar with that time period. Now, like I did for My one I got in 1990, I wrote the bios when I was young and it was so fun for a 15 year old and wrestling in 96 was really good and IMO it was one of the most memorable times ever IMO. These were a good alternative to action figures and even though their just paper, they are still very fun to display and look at! I had to customize them so they would stand without toppling over because it was quite frustrating trying to make them stay upright, it took a lot of work and may look really funky but hey, it works and I'm all fine with it! I will present all of them with a little commentary :)

"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel: Yep, he is present again in this update as well. It's an excellent picture of him and depicts him with the World Wrestling Federation's Championship Title Belt! This is from 95 and I believe he was the first one that was issued. He was one of the best world champs and one of My fave wrestlers :!:

Yokozuna: One of My most faves of all, he was one of the best world champs and that could handle his ginormous size rather well. This appearance of Yoko was one at his most heaviest. I was so glad they included him :bounce:

The Ultimate Warrior: This is from his much slender appearance when he returned in the early spring of 1996 with his new tattoo. It was awesome seeing the video packages for weeks hyping up his return at Wrestlemania 12. I always thought he still fit in the New Generation era. Unfortunately his return was only mere months and in fact it was much shorter than his return in 1992!

Bret "Hitman" Hart: This is a good one of Bret.

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels: This one is of HBK when he was still heel in 94-95 I believe. It's not My fave one of him but is still really good.

Ahmed Johnson: He was still kinda of a newcomer to the federation even when I got this one. Its a great pic of him but I think it would have been awesome had they chose his Harlem Heat-esque tights instead.

"Psycho" Sid Viscous: One of My most favorite of ever, of all-time! This is clearly from 95 as his physique is less musclebound due to his fight &amp; injury with Arn Anderson in WCW. He wouldn't be in top shape till 96 when he took the roster spot of The Warrior like he was years prior. I love his stance and his psychotic stare, he was the man, the ruler of the world!

Razor Ramon: I think by time I got this he was already out of the WWF to join WCW to form the nWo. Its a good pic of him and shows you how cool "The Bad Guy" was!

Goldust: Ah, I loved him in his early days. It was a risky, never seen before androgynous-type character gimmick in 95 and to think today it is the norm...go figure :?: Notice the WWF card background is of him without his wig and he is with his "then" hot golden wife Marlena!

"JJ" Jeff Jarrett: This is an older pic of him from late 93-94. I really loved his days from the New Generation before his days in WCW as the "Chosen One" and years later in TNA. I loved how he was southerner.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Another great southerner and a living legend. I was kinda surprised he was picked for this actually but I would of rather had him with his coat and crown on then his wrestling gear.

Mr Bob Backlund: Another surprise, this is from his days in 95 when he was at his best IMO. I loved how nuts he was. Note he has his dictionary with for you plebeians!

The Undertaker: Please note the quality of this one looks bad, that's because when I got the WWF Magazine he was in, it got rained on when the mail carrier delivered it. It sucks but at least it was still OK. This is from his newer look in late 94 - 95. I really would have loved the version with his overcoat and the silver mask from late 95 - early 96, that was My fave look of The Undertaker ever!

WWF Stand-Ups Group Shot: Now the pic doesn't do them justice but they are actually in scale and in real size with each! As you know I have noted many, many times within this topic that I love it when action figures are different sizes and depicts realism. Well, what you do is hold them up to yourself and put them side by side next to their feet and walla, they're actual heights are correct compared to each other! I just love these guys!

Overall, it's a great display but for a long time it becomes kinda bittersweet because there was others they could have included provided they would have extended this feature with their magazine. names such as "The King of Harts" Owen Hart, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, Vader, King Mable, Jake "the Snake" Roberts, Kama, Waylon Mercy, Savio Vega, I.R.S., The 1-2-3- Kid, Bob "Spark plug" Holly, Hakushi and even "The Ring Master" Steve Austin and managers like "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase, The Roadie to name a few. Also it would have been cool if they would have other championships the Intercontinental Title and the Tag team Belts. They made who they made and really its a great selection, My most 2 important entries is Yokozuna and The Ultimate Warrior, if they weren't chosen for this stand-up series I would have been really displeased.

Well, that's all for now, I hope you enjoyed this :) I may revisit the WWF Magazine cards and more that I have shown over the last 2 updates in the future. Next up I'm gonna showcase My entire OSTM ECW collection as I'm getting near to be finished with it all. In the mean time please go check out the rest of My tremendous topic, there is tons of classic &amp; vintage wrestling stuff you may have missed :) Until then, I'll see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: WCW & nWo Belt Buckles!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:06 am

So I wanted to hurry and archive this part of My Belt Buckle Extravaganza from My Odds & Ends topic, you can the entire collection there! Long story short, Me and My Grandma got them out of the jewely vending machine of a long period of time. Again, those who haven't seen it wanna know more see the rest in their entirety then go see My My Odds & Ends topic, you ain't gonna want to miss it!

Pro Wrestling &amp; Triceratops: These were My MOST WANTED out of ALL OF THEM! I was so euphoric when I saw the Wrestling one, it looked so classic and old school (the Attitude Era was in full force and I was missing the classic stuff already). I believe it was an inspiration of Hulk Hogan vs. "Cowboy" Bob Orton. The Dinosaur buckle was really My thrillzone here because I loved the design, sculpting and especially the paint of the scenery! Oh I remember about 25 years ago this year as to how it was for back then :shock:

WCW: WOW, I was extremely surprised that they had more wrestling in the machine (as you saw in My Vintage Wrestling Topic, We got out plush figures of Goldberg &amp; Sting from there!) and it was all WCW :shock: One is of Goldberg because he was THE MAN! The others are both nWo - 1 is Black &amp; White and the other is The Wolf Pack Black &amp; Red. I think we got them of different days, I'm not sure. When I got these I was so happy to add more to My already big WCW collection :!:

Scale: Here s My OSTM Hollywood Hogan &amp; Goldberg action figures that I showcased in My Vintage Wrestling Topic, I thought they were very apropos to show the size comparison!

That's it for the short entry, I hope you liked and were surprised. Next up is going to My ECW OSTM showcase and it's gonna be huge and it's coming very soon :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Vintage Wrestling Collection: ECW - OSTM Figures!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 am

Here we go with My ECW/Extreme Championship Wrestling action figure collection by the OFTM, makers of My fave WCW figures that I have greatly &amp; entirely showcased within the topic earlier on. Now these figures were actually a surprise for Me back in the day of 2000. For one, they just came off of the heels of making the last of their WCW figures when ToyBiz was starting to making their own (WCW didn't waste no time there and I had just showcased My ToyBiz WCW collection recently). Another big reason is that ECW was coming back on TV or at least in My area in the later part of 99 into 2000 cause we hadn't seen ECW on TV for a while and this became My favorite era of ECW EVER :shock: Out of all the TV channels they were on TNN aka The Nashville Network which usually only had country music concerts, shows and anything else that was related to Country, not pro wrestling or anything of that nature of physical sports and keep in mind that ECW's home was in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. And of course I was surprised that ECW got the license of action figures because they were the smallest of the three major wrestling promotions of the attitude era which their competition was WWF &amp; WCW. Though many never did consider it then but I sure did and ECW was arguably My fave of the three and My Grandparents loved them compared to the other two. So here is a small introduction of the companies that will be the focuses of this long awaited showcase.

First off, if you are a noob/novice of the era of pro wrestling for whatever reason when it was still great and when things mattered compared to this androgynous, insane and pathetic era we are in now then you don't know what you missed but ECW's main run was from 94 to 2000 was by Paul Heyman, yes I am talking about the same Paul Heyman whom is in WWE today with The Bloodline. Despite countless probs he had then including not paying his wrestlers at all for example but there was a ton of positives there. There was great talent that was familiar and new, great booking, exciting matches every week and most of the time didn't follow the others in ridicules storylines and the same stuff happening every time you tuned in to their events. I have always said the true attitude era happen when the nWo happen in WCW in 1996. However, since ECW wasn't really mainstream for a while after that, not many people had seen them unless the looked at Pro Wrestling Illustrated among other wrestling magazines in the mid 90s cause even when the web was getting into full force, there still wasn't a huge amount of ECW content there. Hence their name, they were hardcore in just about every way from weapons like chairs to barbed-wire bats, harsh language, great looking-big boobed valets and the atmosphere of the product in general just excitingly reeked in hard-line entertainment. Both of the other federations especially in WCW would experiment in this type of new-age wrestling with actually hiring some of their talent in 95 such Sabu and Mr JL and in early 96 they got ECW's former team Public Enemy and brought that type of style using tables and chairs but people in other states just wasn't into it as a whole but it would soon catch on though. They would also experiment with options like bringing in talent for Mexico &amp; Japan among other international countries which ECW had already been there, done that until their final days. ECW really first got themselves known around the world when they "invaded" the WWF in 97. It was a great time 25 years ago this year! Ever since, Paul Heyman has been cahoots with Vinnie Mac but one could argue that this actually happen sooner than originally thought as the WWF would get the likes of Steve Austin, Brian Pillman and Sid in 95 &amp; 96 :shock: In fact they had a similar deal where they would use "The King" Jerry Lawler's USWA as a farm system/minor league/training ground for years before, during and after this time because during those days there was no Performance Center/PC for them but WCW did have their Power Plant much like AEW's Nightmare Factory today. So with all of that in common, the unthinkable happen, ECW went bankrupt in 2000 and their TV deal was over with TNN and had their last PPV in January of 2001, the same year the Monday Night Wars ended when things went to heck for WCW and were bought by the WWF and it was on both companies' main shows at the same time which was Nitro &amp; Raw but if that wasn't enough, the WWF had also acquired ECW as well. It was the darkest day of all-time is wrestling and it was already 21 years ago which is hard to believe cause I remember it happening like it was last week :shock: If you watched wrestling then and followed as much as I did then you know how it was and what an awful time it was and if you didn't then you missed one of the most heartbreaking moments ever on TV and it will never, ever be repeated again. The WWF would make a big angle and storyline out of this where Shane-O Mac would recruit some of the wrestlers from both feds and later own would even rebrand them but they were never the same and the wrestlers that were involved, most of then never recovered including Mike Awesome :( Many wrestlers like Sting &amp; Shane Douglas never went to the WWF because Shane was there many years prior twice and Sting became the face of the soon to be TNA but he did make a brief run in "the now" WWE back in 2015 but we all know how bittersweet that turned out when it as all over. ECW inspirations would happen TNA and among other places including Douglas' Extreme Rising and as much as I loved it, it never went anywhere:x So when the WWE presents TLC, Extreme Rules, street fights and other stuff like that and today's generation who watches it now and never watched the original hardcore wrestling like ECW has no clue how it really was and how much better it was back then :!:

Now, as for the company who makes the figures I'm about to showcase in a moment is the Original San Fransisco Toy Makers/OSTM. They were one of My favorite toy companies in the 90s. Oh here we go again, if you have been following My showcases in My great Vintage Action Figure Topic then you know that I have been really "griping" at Hasbro as of late just not because their woke but also because they were once, one of My favorite companies but over time I began to realize what such corporate locusts they are as they took-over/bought out many of My other favorites companies such as Tonka &amp; Kenner, Larami, and Galoob among so many others. When they took over Galoob they also took over the OSTM because they were a sister company to THEM :shock: I was very fond of these companies for decades and and when I found out that they were all gone thanks to Hasbro, it just made Me hurt and aggrieved :roll: :( :x

So with that being said, the OSTM out did themselves here, these are extremely realistic for back then and IMHO they still hold up to date even to today's standards. These guys were only $4.99 each and I got them from various stores and some have some sentimental stories as well. Truth is, it was the later part of the Summer of 2020, when got these guys out of storage and took a look at them and reminiscing the old times, this is when I had My awakening of when I was convinced to collect the stuff that I couldn't before and this IS NO JOKE!

I have most of the entire collection, I have all of the different wrestlers but I skipped out on the variants plus they were very hard to obtain because the series prematurely ended when ECW folded. They all have action features with levers on their backs that I just ignore and they are still all in excellent condition. So at last, here is My ECW action figure collection by the OSTM!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:01 pm

"The Franchise" Shane Douglas: He is My most special and most cherished of all of My ECW figures:!: It was one day in the Summer of 2000, things were really horse$h!t that day, I was really in a slump because of a whole bunch of depressing family matters :roll: My Grandma wanted to cheer Me up and took Me to our great local K-Mart (the same one I have talked about many times) because she knew I wanted them new ECW figures that I saw on the web. They had them on the pegs! I got a lot but I was really looking for somebody in-particular and I was very happy that they had Shane Douglas because he already jumped-ship to WCW. I wanted him so much because I have always loved him and his figure was going to be the rarest because he was no longer in the federation. Despite how things were in My life then (2000 had the potential to be the best and it turned out to be one of the bleakest), this was one of My most memorable shopping days ever. So, I absolutely love how the made him. The sculpting is pure uncannyness and looks so much like him. It wasn't real scan like Jakks Pacific was doing for the WWF at the time, this is actual sculpting! His physique looks nice and has his traditional yellow and black attire. They even made his awesome tattoo on his right arm! I missed out on the ToyBiz WCW version but this OSTM ECW version is great and fits in right with them. My Shane Douglas figure isn't just one of My most prized wrestling figures of any series but he is one of My most imperative action figures regardless of any series/genre of ever, of all-time :bounce: :cheers:

Sabu - V1: Another from the K-Mart milestone find, I love this figure. He has the scars and overall look of the real genocidal madman!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Tommy Dreamer: He was "the real franchise" of ECW because he was there from their beginning to their end. Another from the K-Mart milestone find, his likeness is really good and I love his shirt!

Lance Storm: Another from the K-Mart milestone find, he has a great likeness.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 pm

Chris Candido: I was really surprised they made him. He has a really good likeness and has his cool tattoo on his left arm. Another from the K-Mart milestone find.

Taz: Yet another whom was going to the WWF, this is a great figure of him. It has a great likeness with the tattoos and stature. Another from the K-Mart milestone find!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles