Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Ringside Collectibles Black Friday!

Wanna talk about your LJN Hulkster or that weird, skinny body Samoa Joe TNA figure? Maybe you've got some cool wrestling swag? Step up to the gorilla position and snap in to it, oh yeah!

Ringside Collectibles Black Friday!

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:44 am

Ringside's got their Black Friday deals starting 4 p.m. EST today, for everybody who's interested. I tried the PW Tees/Shop AEW sale earlier in the week, but they sold out of a lot of the figures pretty quickly. I don't think they had a ton of stock to begin with.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Ringside Collectibles Black Friday!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:53 pm

I'm probably going to pick up the Attitude Era ring. Outside of that I already got the AEW Owen figs that I wanted and the Juvi figure from the Lucha figures. I'm debating whether I should get King Mach and Dusty from them or elsewhere.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:48 am

AcidDragon wrote:I'm probably going to pick up the Attitude Era ring. Outside of that I already got the AEW Owen figs that I wanted and the Juvi figure from the Lucha figures. I'm debating whether I should get King Mach and Dusty from them or elsewhere.

I've got my King Mach on preorder with BBTS right now, it's only $2 more than Ringside's got him for. If the Rumble wave sticks around, I could see theirs dropping more, but I never really bank on that with Macho figures. They go fast.

I ended up getting 6 figures for like $65 after tax. Also, ShopAEW's still got some figures available for 50% off, so I finally got that exclusive Shida they did. The exclusives are priced ridiculously, but $25 for one felt fair.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:32 pm

Some of the prices on the figures were pretty crazy low! I was kind of irritated that I bought a few items a little while back. Should've just waited.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:35 am

AcidDragon wrote:Some of the prices on the figures were pretty crazy low! I was kind of irritated that I bought a few items a little while back. Should've just waited.

Yeah, it can be hard to gauge, but I find myself waiting on most wrestling figures who aren't massive favorites of mine like Asuka or have a history of selling through like Savage and Warrior.

They've got their Cyber Monday stuff up, and there's even deeper discounts on some things. In particular, new AEW waves have some shocking cuts to them. You can get Wardlows and Hagers that haven't even hit brick and mortar yet for under $10.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:48 pm

Yeah. I accidentally bought one that I should've waited on because it wasn't even really on sale (Farooq Asad) but I already checked out and they have the policy of not changing orders so you have to literally cancel the entire order and reorder again and wait for the refund to hit your credit card.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Wrestling Toys & Collectibles