Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

El Niño de la Naturaleza Ric Flair

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

El Niño de la Naturaleza Ric Flair

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:05 am

2021 has been a crazy year for wrestling, and it's only getting crazier...

For the record, Ric Flair defeated Bob Orton in Greensboro, NC on the day Kemny Omega was born.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: El Niño de la Naturaleza Ric Flair

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:42 pm

WOW, how cool is that? I wonder if this will continue in AEW? I mean you sure wouldn't know if there was a chance if anybody didn't check this event! I hope Flair comes to AEW. Damn, finally Omega defends that mega title and thanks for the trvia bit too :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:44 pm

I would fully expect him to be in AEW whenever his WWE contract allows for it. I'm assuming since this was in Mexico he could do it. Or maybe there is no 90 day and he'll be there Wednesday, who knows?

Ric Flair® @RicFlairNatrBoy
I’m Back Like I Never Left! WOOOOO!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:47 pm

Maybe :?:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc