Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos Death Rematch

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos Death Rematch

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:31 am

Sad only Jimmy Hart remains from that promo.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:58 am

Warhorse is pretty good. I like the design of that championship. No Packer, thankfully you be wrong, Meng/Haku & The Barbarian are still with us PB, they're right behind them, look again, their even in the thumbnail :)

Okay, you posted that NXT promo of Rosemary the other day and I had mentioned that she's aligned with Wendy Choo. If you don't know Wendy, she used to be Karen Q which was like herself & Mei Ying who was like real life Asian Yoda that was the 1,000 year old Empress of Tian Sha which was a great gimmick and I'll get to that in time. In her third gimmick she became a sleepyhead in 2021 always in a onesie. Just recently she became "a nightmare" and all of a sudden during this "TNA Invasion", Rosemary appears and joins here and then Choo went to TNA as well :o Here's this great spooky promo :blww:

This is one of the reasons why I said about NXT and that Halloween Havoc is going to be good. Make sure to look in the themes because there's going more about them :blww:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 13, 2024 3:14 pm

You're right about Haku. I thought the Barbarian was gone though but I guess not.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:31 am

Yes, believe Me, both Haku and Barbarian is still with us :) The duo of Thorne & Ariel was a great one. I found her very hot and she was one of the last sultry women in the WWE like that and boy I miss it :roll:

Okay, now I'm going to start something that is going to last a little while and you might be surprised where I'm going with this. First here's this WWF Funeral Parlor with The Ultimate Warrior in April of 1991 :blbat:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:04 pm

Always different hearing Macho Man on the call. I must say, I miss Julia Hart.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:59 am

Yes, she is good and she will be returning soon from what I understand :blww: Macho Man was on commentary as he retired as he lost the retirement match with The Ultimate Warrior just a while ago at WM7. Now I wanted to do something like this with Sid being around, unfortunately he's not now :roll: However there's still great material of him thank goodness. So now fast forward to the Summer of 91. A newcomer to the WWF was named Sid Justice. He had vignettes but they were far different from other hyped wrestlers because there was only short clips of him posing for the camera and other wrestlers talking about him. When Me & My Grandparents first saw this We were like holy crap, THAT'S SID VISCOUS :o So, this might no be very spooky at times but the music they played in the background is not to mention his expressions. When he finally makes his debut and confronts The Triangle of Terror aka the original Core and the duo of The Ultimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan to be the special guest Referee at WWF SummerSlam 91 for "The Match Made in Hell" that was still from the ongoing Desert Storm storyline, it's like this guy isn't all there so his "Sycho" nature/persona was there then...watch :shock:

Watch for more tomorrow as this will develop into unexpected chaos :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 15, 2024 8:36 pm

I sometimes forget how big he was because I honestly didn't see him wrestle much back in the day.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:05 am

That was a super good promo by Crazy Steve. Oh yes, Sid a was huge and very athletic I mean he jumps on the apron before Lashley & Lesnar ever thought stepping into a wrestling ring. IMO he was the most underrated big man in wrestling.

Okay, so now we're going around yesterday. Remember the other day The Ultimate Warrior was attacked by The Undertaker at The Funeral Parlor. So, Jake "The Snake" Roberts just got done with his feud with "The Model" Rick Martel, Jake wants to "help" The Ultimate Warrior but by doing so it might cost him not only his Career, but his life :shock: This is one of My fave times & feuds ever, it was so spooky back in the day of 1991. This video is long but it has just about everything here...watch this :blbat:

Now I'm going to continue this tomorrow with a better quality version of the last segment plus a new promo with Jake about The Warrior which will escalate from there :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:55 pm

That was a bit long but I could listen to Jake forever, he was that good at talking.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2024 7:10 am

Yes it was but I'd rather have a long complete video that tells the whole story than an incomplete one that doesn't. That CM Punk video was good. Take a look at My WWE PLE for Bad Blood that you missed. CM Punk was in a brutal Hell in a Cell with Drew McIntyre that finalized their feud. There was a ton great spots there. Honestly, I was quite surprised how much blood there was. It's arguably the match & feud of the whole year from any fed :shock:

Okay, now I think you can appreciate this way more since it's better quality from WWE themselves. I find this very spooky. It was something at the climax how you see The Undertaker :blaq:

Now here's two news bits with Lord Alfred Hayes & Mean Gene Okerlund that features two promos by Jake about The Warrior :blbat:

Now, The Ultimate Warrior left the WWF right after this a bit after SummerSlam 91. We didn't know what happen after his snake bite until he returned at WM 8 in 92 but more on that later as this story develops even further into even more chaotic fun tomorrow :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc