Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos Death Rematch

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: 31 Days of Halloween: Wrestling Promos Death Rematch

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:45 am

Those were...promos, I guess, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:46 am

Well I hope like them :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:

Oh I remember Mankind's promo with the George the Rat. I recall how things were massively changing in wrestling then in 96 and that was only a sample of that :blbat:

Okay, here's this totally awesomely insane promo with Vader & Ric Flair. Flair looks like that because he was just in drag, disguised as a woman attacking Hogan :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:32 am

Sure he was, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:33 am

Yep, Flair did that, only time I recall though. Kevin Sullivan did it to Hogan a year later :shock: Good Undertaker promo there.

Okay, remember I said about doing a evolution of Batista a while back :?: Well, Here's tiny bit of it for now. Long story short. Paul Orndorf was recruiting new talent to be trained in WCW for the WCW Power Plant in the late 90s. He met Dave Batista and after a while told him that he wasn't good enough. Soon WWF bought WCW and Vinnie Mac saw the talent then Batista became The LEVIATHON and was Jim Cornette's monster :!: This is one of his first times seen in wrestling as this was in USA Championship Wrestling in 2002...make sure you see the Themes too for more of this :blbat:

Now, their in OVW...Leviathon faces Randy Orton :o

As a bonus, Leviathan slams the 500-pound Big Show :smsmh: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:12 pm

Never saw Batista at this point. First time I ever saw him was as Brother Batista.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:53 am

That's how Batista started out and how he would have been in WCW had Mr. Wonderful seen what Mr. McMahon did.
That was some good story by Ox Baker, a really good one :blbat:

Okay, remember on Friday the 13th when I showed you The Soul Taker from 1989 :?: Well, now he's in the WWF as here's the last of the WWF - USA Up All Night Crossover from 1992 when things were so much fun. I saved this one for this spooky time as Rhonda Shear is interviewing Papa Shango when he was a force to reckon with as he put his curse on The Ultimate Warrior and fought The Undertaker as well :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:28 am

I feel like Papa Shango should've had more of an accent. Maybe Kofi could've helped with that if he was around.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:45 am

Maybe that would have been better :) Kofi was only 10 then as he's the same age as Me...43 :shock: Strange you said about Kofi because a several years ago The New Day did a skit of the three faces of Charles Wright and one was Papa Shango :shock: Look for that in the 31 Days of Halloween III: Season of the Kitsch Topic + a bonus :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

How about that, Vampiro in NWA :!: He's such a spooky veteran. My Grandpa loved his time when he was in WCW. Ah Bestia 666 & Mecha Wolf. Wolf looks very different there. Bestia is the son of Damian 666. Damian is also a big time veteran in Mexico and many other places. Here's the Father & Son duo together :blbat: :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:51 am

Not really sure what they were saying, lol, but sounds like someone was going to get hurt.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:25 am

Yes, you be correct about that :!: That was a great promo by Jake "The Snake" Roberts. He only really had one program with Hogan, shame that was it :roll: I got some Jake stuff planned for here soon as well as Themes and the Season of the Kitsch Topic too soon :)

Here's this promo of Abdullah the Butcher promo like you never seen before in 1997 during his great feud with Tenryu as he wants him "to taste the fork" :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc