Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:50 am

Yes, it sure does, wait until you hear more of his great stuff. Now here's this classic Vader theme from WCW, he was was monster like no other :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Oct 04, 2024 9:38 am

Okay, I just posted a special of when Batista was Leviathan in OVW, to coincide with that here's this music video :blaq:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:56 am

I just posted the last of the great 1992 WWF - USA Up All Night Cross-over with Rhonda Shear interviewing Papa Shango in the Promos. Here's his great theme and this wonderful tron I found while back :blbat:

As a bonus, here's his unused version :0

Now soon I'm going to revisit the used theme because somebody came to the Federation a few years later and used this theme...wait until you see who that is :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:31 am

Pretty similar, but I actually like the unused one more.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:56 am

Yes, I agree, I think it has more oomph with the additional sound effects. Black Taurus is good but decades before him, there was the late great, 400 pound MANTAUR :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:54 am

I think Taurus deserve credit for being able to wrestle in that getup.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:39 am

Oh, indeed he does Packer :) Shaw was really good in TNA. I liked how he was a street fighter at first then when he had a crush on Christy Hemme then had the obsession about her then went nuts, he really became something. After he left TNA for WWE and became Dexter Lumis (get that name?) in NXT he had major potential but IMO he was really underused. He has such incredible talent in agility & strength. Really WWE has wasted him like many others :roll: Here's this cool Tron with his great theme :blbat:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 08, 2024 9:05 am

As I just spoke about in the Promo Topic, Col. Robert Parker got the Mongolian Mauler (he only wrestled a few years, he disappeared from wrestling long ago). He's got solid black eyes like a "black-eyed kid" :shock: He really reminds Me of a when Abduallh the Butcher was young, body & characteristic-wise. He was in cahoots with "Stunning" Steve Austin so what better to do then use his theme which IMO is one of the all-time greatest wrestling themes ever :!: This Tron is great as you see him in fantastic action :blaq:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:38 pm

Man, the Missing Link really let himself go, lol.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:05 am

Yes, I thought he looked a tiny bit like him too.

Over in the Halloween Topic, I posted The Yellow Dog vs. Black Blood. Black Blood was WCW's executioner that was Billy Jack Haynes in 1991 whom was managed by the late great Kevin Sullivan & The One Man Gang. Here's his theme :blaq:

Now, there was another executioner later on and he was in the WWF, I'll get to him in time :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc