Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:36 pm

Ha. I just picked up that Rocky Maivia figure and also the NOD Rock and Farooq two pack. Memories.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:50 am

Nice Acid, glad your getting the old classic Jakks, loved'em. One day I'll get to them in My Vintage Wrestling Topic cause I have a big collection of them :!:

Here is Mine for today which is gonna be kinda hektik :?

ECW

Justine Credible - Oh I loved his theme and his time in ECW. I loved Francine too, she was one of the best :!:

Rhino - This was awesome, I loved it the first time I heard way back on the web in 99!

WWE

Cesaro - This was really cool!

Corey Graves - Oh man, I absolutley loved this and I was HUGE on Corey Graves back then in 2013-2014, he was My fave in NXT. Shame he had to retire

That's all for today, got more ideas for tomorrow :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Doesn't sound like you'll be hearing that Cesaro theme anymore.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:06 pm

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Nice Acid, glad your getting the old classic Jakks, loved'em. One day I'll get to them in My Vintage Wrestling Topic cause I have a big collection of them :!:

Actually I should've specified that the ones I got were the new Mattel ones. I actually prefer the way the old Jakks figures feel but overall I think most of the Mattel figures look more accurate and scale better. Also, many of the Jakks figures are super rare now and expensive to get! Looking forward to seeing your figs.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:06 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Oh the Bullet Club :o

Here's My continuation from a a bit earlier of the 2010s

Cody Rhodes - I loved this song, sung it many times :!:

Damien Sandow - Great theme, shame he didn't do well and I know people loved Mizdow but his original character was way better IMO and he should have held at least 1 title...that guy was talented!

Team Rhodes Scholars - Since I did them both of the, here they are together as sweet bonus. I loved this team especially when they were with the Bellas :)

That's it for now until tomorrow ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:08 pm

I liked MizDow. His earlier gimmick just felt like a Lanny Poffo ripoff. He's still entertaining in the NWA now. I didn't care as much for his Impact run.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:09 am

AcidDragon wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:Nice Acid, glad your getting the old classic Jakks, loved'em. One day I'll get to them in My Vintage Wrestling Topic cause I have a big collection of them :!:

Actually I should've specified that the ones I got were the new Mattel ones. I actually prefer the way the old Jakks figures feel but overall I think most of the Mattel figures look more accurate and scale better. Also, many of the Jakks figures are super rare now and expensive to get! Looking forward to seeing your figs.

I see, yeah, I prefer that too. Yeah, Jakks was never for the realism but they were fun. Glad you are dude, it will be a while before I do but it will be good once I do :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:08 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:42 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc